Chapter 11

Your POV

You wake up unsure of where you are. There were machines and suppies all around you. You look down to see an IV in your arm. You were wearing a hospital gown and was laying under a fresh blanket. You look around and you see Dark, asleep in a chair on the other side of the room." Dark, " You whisper. Dark rubs his eyes and opens them to see you're awake." Hey, " you say as he beams a gorgeous smile." Your okay. " He takes a seat and sets it next to the hospital bed. He sits down in the chair, taking your hand in his." How long have I been out? "" A day. Mark left a while ago. He tried to get me to go home, but I couldn't leave you. " You look at his face. He has bags under his eyes and he looks worn out." Dark, you should really go home and get some rest. You look awful. "" Thanks, babe. " You smile, grasping his hand." All jokes aside, you really need to go home. You don't have to worry about me. " Dark starts to cry, ink like tears running down his face." What's wrong? " You ask, concerned." Its just, I would've done anything in my power to have changed what happened. If... If I could ... somehow ..." He looks at you with sad eyes." Dark it wasn't your fault. Either way, I would've gotten myself hurt somehow. " A nurse walks in, interrupting your conversation." I'm sorry sir, but I'm gonna have to ask you to leave. "" It's okay, " Dark replies, wiping the tears off his face. He kisses your forehead, and walks out of the room. You watch him as he leaves." You have an amazing boyfriend, miss/sir. "" Yeah. I sure do. "

Hey guys sorry I haven't been updating a lot. Ive been so busy this week what win holidays and stuff. I promise next week I'll try to update more. Also, I wanna wish you guys a late Happy 4th of July. Now, if you don't mind, I really need to get some sleep. It's past 4 in the morning and I'm tired. So thank you so much for all of your support and I'll see you in the next chapter. Keep reading!