"F*ck!"

  "Everything ok Cheryl?" Kimberley asked, poised to stand only relaxing back into her seat as Cheryl appeared in the doorway.

  "Erm...yeah..." Cheryl replied, blowing a stray lock of hair from her flustered face. "You know when I said don't get excited?....well....yeah....seriously..." She raised one eyebrow as she unceremoniously dropped a plate infront of her girlfriend, throwing herself into her own chair and crossing her arms across her chest.

  Kimberley laughed out loud as she looked down at the contents of her plate. Her breakfast was black and still smouldering, a smell of burning filling the air. She looked up to see Cheryl scowling at her, a childish pout on her face as she sulked, arms still clamped tightly infront of her.

  "Cheryl you're the only person I know that struggles to even make toast..." she laughed, trying to control herself as she realised that Cheryl was in no way finding it funny. Looking down at her plate she wiped a tear away as her body shook with silent amusement.

  "Glad I amuse you." Cheryl stated, a slight smirk forming as she relaxed a bit. "I just wanted to make you breakfast. But apparantly I can even ruin toast."

  Smothering a sickly sweet layer of jam across the crisp surface of the toast in an attempt to disguise the flavour, Kimberley took a tentative bite. Swallowing thickly she smiled.

  "It's fine baby" she reassured, raising her hand to take a second bite, pausing with relief as Cheryl's hand linked around her wrist, pulling her hand back to her plate.

  "Don't eat it Kimba. There's not a chance in hell I'm eating it so you shouldn't have to!" she laughed. "I think we can safely say that cooking is not my best area!"

  "I didn't realise that making toast classed as 'cooking' but yes...I'll agree with you there." she chuckled, dropping her toast back onto the plate, taking a large gulp of tea to wash away the taste. "But you make a mean brew. And I appreciate the effort."

  Looking over towards the pool where Cheryl had already draped towels over the two sun loungers, she spotted a small table with various things scattered on its surface. Suncream, magazines, a book, sunglasses, ipod....it was clear that Cheryl had already decided their plan for the day.

  "Why don't you go and read your mag...?" Kim suggested, gesturing with her thumb. "I'll fix us something else."

  Cheryl stood, kissing Kimberley briefly as she passed her, and made her way over to the pool area. Kim smiled as she watched her go, her eyes drawn to the back of her bikini bottoms, the material gathering slightly across each buttock with every step. As Cheryl settled herself with to read Kim stood, collecting the plates and mugs to return to the kitchen.

         ******************

  Cheryl opened her eyes as she became aware of something shadowing her, blocking out the sun. Raising her head as she saw Kimberley standing above her. The older girl crouched slightly, placing a glass and plate on the small table beside her. Smiling warmly she thanked her, reaching out to take a bite from the warm croissant. Kim sat herself on the edge of the adjacent lounger, watching her eat.

  "This is definately your area from now on." she grinned, sucking butter from her thumb before returning her plate to the table.

  Kim continued to watch her, feeling a stirring in the pit of her stomach, a gentle pulse between her legs, as Cheryl rolled herself over onto her front, arching her back as she raised her hips briefly, making herself comfortable. She looked away briefly as Cheryl's hands snaked around her back, releasing the thin straps that had been tied there, holding her top in place. Swallowing she glanced back out of the corner of her eye, blushing as she realised Cheryl had been watching her too.

  "Will you do my suncream?" the geordie requested in an innocent tone. She pushed herself up slightly to reach for the bottle, revealing the curve of her breast as she did. Kim inhaled, clenching her thighs together as the throbbing sensation grew.

  "Sure..." she whispered, pushing Cheryl's thigh over as she squeezed onto the edge of her girlfriend's sunbed.

  She squeezed some of the pale cream directly onto her bronzed skin, smiling to herself as Cheryl gasped, the coolness of the sunblock surprising her. Using one finger to hook her hair away from her neck Kim began to rub the liquid in, watching it slowly disappear, soaking in to her glistening skin. Kim relished the contact, smoothing her hands up and down her back, tracing her spine with her fingers, rubbing gently across the tattooed skin at the small of her back. Wrapping her fingers delicately around her ribcage Kim inhaled sharply. She felt the soft skin at the sides of Cheryl's breasts under her fingertips as she slowly brushed downwards towards her hips. Looking at Cheryl she could see she had her eyes closed, a small smile playing on her lips as she relaxed into the touch.

  "All done." Kimberley announced, using all of her self restraint as she removed her hands from Cheryl's warm skin. Wiping her hands on the corner of Cheryl's towel she stood, heading towards the pool. Dipping her foot into the cool water Kim gasped, all feelings of arousal slowly residing.

  Cheryl sighed at loss of Kimberley's touch. Reaching to re-tie her bikini she twisted herself over, squinting through her sunglasses as she searched the area, eager to find where her girlfriend had gone to. Finding her at the pool she smiled broadly, watching her secretly through the dark lenses of her shades.

  Kimberley stood, now 3 steps into the pool, the water reaching just below her knees. The water reflected the sun's rays, causing tiny strips of light to dance across her curved thighs. Her bikini bottoms sat snugly at her hips, accentuating their fullness, showing the contrast to her tapered waistline. She raised her arms, scooping her hair away from her skin, her back arching, chest exaggerated as she did. Cheryl's breath caught in her throat as she watched Kim lower herself into the water, pushing with her feet as she glided across. Kim's head turned upon hearing Cheryl's voice, standing as the water trickled down her shoulders.

  "Why did you stop?!" Cheryl complained, missing Kim's touch. "Am I too hot to handle?" she joked with a smile.

  "Something like that..." she replied her eyes focusing on the lenses hiding her girlfriend's eyes. "Join me...?"

  Cheryl smiled, standing up she adjusted the lower half of her clothing before heading to the edge of the pool. Sitting herself on the edge she lowered herself to sit down. Dangling her legs into the water she smiled as Kim swam closer, positioning herself between her legs and hooking her arms over her thighs as she linked her hands behind her girlfriend's back. Cheryl in turn linked her feet behind Kimberley's back, wrapping her legs around her ribs.

  Kim used her legs to slowly push herself away from the edge, her grip around Cheryl's waist tightening as she pulled her along with her. She grinned at her girlfriend's feeble protests as she gradually lowered her into the chilled pool, feeling her legs wrap tighter as they lowered to her waist. Kim held her closely as she bent her legs, dipping them both under the water until their shoulders were submerged. Kim reached up, gently removing Cheryl's sunglasses, propping them up in her hair, smiling into her eyes.

  "Ever tell you how much I love you?"

  "Once or twice..." the brunette replied with a smile, kissing her softly as she hugged around her neck, the water droplets from her arms causing tiny ripples across the surface of the pool.