chapter eight

Okay, so I added a part to last chapter because I realized there was just no Sarah in it and it was such a crappy chapter soo... Check it out. Thank a lot you guys!!

Chapter eight: For Reasons Unknown

So today has been weird.

I mean the lessons were as boring as always.

But hey,

when are they not?

But something's been off. Stiles has been giving me these strange intense stares during class and every time I turned his way, he would turn away, praying I hadn't seen him look. But I saw it every time.

After English class, in which I had to turn six times after feeling his eyes on my back, I had enough of it.

"Stiles!" I yelled after him in the hallways.

He gulped and smiled nervously. "He-hey, Sarah. What's up?"

"That's what I would like to know," I dead-panned, "Seeing how you're the one giving me weird looks all the time and turning away if I just look in you direction."

"What? Looking at you? Pfff, no. I was, uh, I was looking at Garrett, who sat besides you. You just thought I was looking at you, even though I wasn't. I kept looking because he didn't saw me. Garrett. The boy I was staring at because I needed to ask him about our homework from Econ. Him, not you-"

"Stiles," I said, stopping his ranting, "Garrett is sick today so your excuse is really sucking at the moment."

"Oh, really?" He asked in fake surprise. I nodded. "See, that's why he didn't look back, he wasn't even there in the first place."

"Look," I sighed, "If you like to stare at me, okay fine. But don't make it to weird because Scott is gonna start feeling really weird about you and his sister-"

"Oh no no no, I don't like you like that."

Ouch. That kinda hurt for some reason.

But why did it hurt in the first place?

It shouldn't.

"Oh, okay. That's great." I fake smiled. "Then I'll guess I'll see ya later."

Making my way to Econ, he yelled my name again.

"What, Stiles?" I turned around forcefully.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah." I walked further through the hallways. I let a big sigh.

"Everything is just fine."

Please don't kill me.

It has been wayyy to long and I'm so so sorry but I'm finding some inspiration back for all my fanfictions and also my new ones. I made one about THE AVENGERS and another about the show I am currently obsessed with, NEW GIRL. So I'd love it if you checked those out.

Once again I'm really sorry it took so long but I hope you enjoy it even though it's more of a filler but yeah..

Love you all!!