"I love you Albie."

"I love you more Jelly Bean."

***

Draco's P.O.V

While the boys were gone, Harry moved in with me. I knew it was a giant step to make but it seemed worth it. I loved him and the second go around, I wasn't wasting time. When the boys got home from school, they were happy, but not happy when they found out their bedrooms were on opposite sides of the hall. They had been home for two weeks. They were in the game room as I was kissing Harry on the couch. He tried to go further than kissing but I pulled away.

"Do you think the kids are having sex?" I asked and he groaned.

"You could have just told me you didn't want to have sex." He said.

"I'm being serious." I said.

"So am I." He mumbled. "They're only fourteen Drake." He pointed out.

"Yeah but they seem like they're moving fast. I mean, they were only twelve when they had hickey's." I pointed out. "Who knows what they're doing." He sighed.

"Well if you're worried we can have the talk with them."

"The sex talk?" I asked paling significantly. He nodded and I gulped. "Alright."

"Now I meant."
"Now?"

"Yes." He got up and I sighed.

"We're really going to do this?" I asked and Harry nodded.

"I mean they're young but I think it'll be good they know earlier." He said and I nodded.

"Fine." I muttered standing up. "Hey Scorp, Albus, can you guys come here?" I called. Moments later they came out of the game room with slightly swollen lips. I knew they were only fourteen but Harry said we needed to have this talk.

"Is everything alright?" Scorpius asked.

"Well Scorp, we need to talk."
"Am I in trouble?"

"No we're just gonna have a chat while Albus and his father talk." I said and he nodded slowly. Albus walked over to Harry and I brought Scorpius into my study.

"So what do we need to talk about?" He asked taking a seat in the chair across from my desk.

"Now I know you are only fourteen and this isn't a pass to go and do it but I think we need to have 'The Talk.'" I told him and he looked at me.

"Um- what kind of talk?"

"The talk... the sex talk." I said and his face turned all shades of red.

"Um um why?" He stammered.

"Because kids are curious and I don't want either of you two to get hurt. Now answer me this question, have you two had sex yet?"
"No." He answered quickly.

"Have you done anything?" I asked and he wouldn't meet my gaze.

"W-why is that your business?" He asked.

"Because I am your father and I need to know if you're being safe." I said and he cleared his throat. He was fidgeting terribly.

"Yes but I'm not saying what." He said finally and I sighed.