Chapter Twelve

Beginne am Anfang

"Aw come on." Rex said.

"Silenceio!" I yelled and pointed my wand. They both got quiet and I smiled. "That's better. Goodnight guys." I said.

"T-thank you Scorp."

"Anything for you my love." I said. "Get some rest, I love you."

"I love you too. Goodnight." I fell into a deep sleep. I was woken up by a shaking sensation and I let my eyes flutter open to Albie looked down at me.

"Morning Jelly bean, its breakfast time." He said and I pulled him into bed with me.

"Just lay here and cuddle with me." I begged holding him close. He chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"Come on jelly bean, I'm hungry." He said and I sighed.

"Fine." I groaned and released him. He stood up and dusted off his robes. I got out of bed and slipped into my robes. I walked into the bathroom, styled my hair and brushed my teeth. As I walked out he smiled. "Ready?"
"Waiting for you." He said and I nodded. I ran over to him and kissed his lips. He giggled and grabbed my hand. We walked out of the dorm as Lily was in the common room.

"Moring L-lily bug." Albie smiled and she ran over to him hugging him.

"Albie! James has detention!" She told him and he patted her back.

"W-why?"

"Because some boy called you a fa- a mean word!" She panicked into Albus' chest. He gently rubbed her back trying to soothe her.

"I-it's okay L-lily." He said. "H-he's just looking o-out f-for me." He said and Lily looked up.

"Mummy is going to be very mad."

"Lily bug, your mummy won't be mad." I chimed in knowing Albus tenses every time his mother is mentioned.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I'm sure about that." I smiled. "Your mummy will be very happy James is being a good big brother. Now who does he have detention with?"

"Uncle Neville."
"Then he'll be just fine."

"Okay." She hugged me and then trotted away. Albie looked at me and smiled. He pecked my lips.

"T-thank you."

"Of course baby." I smiled. "Let's get some food." I said.

"Okay." We walked out and made the short walk to the Great Hall where James was sitting. He looked at us and gave a small smile. Albus hugged him and thanked him. James ruffled his hair and told him it was no issue. As we sat down, Rose was smiling at us.

"What?" I asked.

"Timothy asked me on a date!" She piped.

"W-who's Timothy?"

"The Ravenclaw boy." She smiled. "He's a year ahead of us."
"D-does Uncle R-Ron know y-you're dating an o-older boy?" Albus asked and she glared slightly.

"He does not and you're not going to tell him." She protested.

"I w-won't." Albus put his hand up in defense. I chuckled and kissed his head.

"Well I think it's great." I said. "Congrats."

"I d-do too." Albus agreed. She smiled and nodded her head. I turned to Albus and kissed his cheek.