Today is the day, I have to prove myself in dancing field

       Today is the day, I have to prove myself in dancing field. If I dance gracefully today, they will let me the choreographer of different stars after this. So today's performance has to be perfect.

Right now, I'm in the studio practicing and Danielle and Aria are present too. We girls are in a group together. The group is of 15 people. The rest will join soon. They all are late.

"Just a second." Danielle excused and walked to receive a call. I listened to her talking to some girl, because I could hear the low voice of a girl from the other side of the phone. "Okay, woah, finally you agreed. I love you...yay. See you tonight."

She ended the call and walked back to us. "My best friend called. She will be present tonight to cheer me. After begging her for hours, she finally agreed."

I smiled. "What is her name?" Aria asked.

"Stacy. I met her in an art exhibition and then we started hanging out. She's a really good friend of mine."

Stacy. Sophia's twin.

I froze. Wish Sophia was here today to cheer me just like Danielle has her friend.

I recalled last night meet. Things went good by the end of the day. We all agreed to start all freshly. Thanks for Olivia. Harry is lucky to have a supportive girlfriend like her.

I still do miss him and the memories we had. But our decision to break up was good, for both of us.

"Let's start again." Aria said and we three started rehearsing back.

Only two hours left. The rest of them will be at Niall' s restaurant enjoying. Wish someone was here to cheer me up for my performance.

-----

*Night time.*

       Only half an hour left for my performance. My heart is beating faster than the clock's hands. We all got ready in our costumes. The judges have arrived, also have the audiences. I took a glance at the public and found one similar face.

Walking down the stage, I approached to him. "Hey." I patted his shoulder. He turned and smiled. "What are you doing here?"

"I thought you might need someone to cheer for you from the audiences. I was just passing by when I recalled that you had your performance in this hall and so I bought the ticket immediately."

"Thank you for coming." I hugged him. "This means a lot, Zayn."

He passed on a smile. I could smell cigarette from his breathe. He still smokes. He quitted smoking when Sophia was around.

"Zayn, why do you smoke?" I asked. He faced me and his eyes narrowed, of course he didn't like the question. "You have your performance, you should concentrate on that."