Five

Reanna's POV
Okay so last night, when Danielle and Charlie came back, Danielle told me that they both agreed to give a relationship a try and being honest I am so happy for her. I have just realised how mad this actually is, there's two sets of best mates and they at going out with the others, don't get me wrong I am happy this happened but it's just all a bit crazy to me.

Leo's POV
I walked in the front door about 30 minutes ago and I heard Reanna crying, I knew she was with Danielle because Danielle's shows where on the floor, but I didn't know weather to go in or not. Just as I was about to enter Reanna's room both her and Danielle came out and Reanna was still a bit teary " hey babe what's up?" I asked with a tone of worry in my voice.
"Oh it's nothing major, it's just Rita Ora is in London tomorrow and I really want to go but I haven't got no clue where to go and plus I don't even have any money."
Tears started rolling down my eyes as Reanna started cry again, I am getting her and Danielle a ticket for tomorrow and I am going to do everything in my power to get them both to meet Rita Ora. I didn't want to tell them about what I had planed so I just walked up to Reanna and Danielle and hugged them tightly, it was getting late so I told the girls that I was going to take a shower and then go to bed.

The next morning Danielle and Reanna where the first up and I could tell they where both upset. I managed to get 2 meet and greet tickets for the concert tonight so I printed them off last night, I put the tickets in an envelop and walked out of the bedroom and sat down beside Reanna. As I places the envelope down on the table both Reanna and Danielle raised their eyebrows in confusion, "it's for you babe, you should open it and see what's inside," I had the biggest smile plastered across my face.

Reanna looked at Danielle and then slowly opened the envelope, as she looked at the tickets she started to cry uncontrollably and then jumped on top of me and thanked me a million times over for getting them for her.

Sun, sea and sex on the beachजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें