1: Everything's Fine

Inkigayo Rehearsal

Annyeonghaseyo Infinite imnida!! They bowed greeting the enthusiastic crowd.

"Annyeong! woohyun greeted separately as he walked towards the end of the stage, the inspirits in the crowd who were proudly ready to wave their light sticks.

Moments later the boy's were being tending to some paced around the stage as staff had a little more to do set up wise, Sungyeol stood still while a stylist noona was meticulously fixing his hair into place, he closed his eyes calming himself an focused on his parts.

Hoya gave a smile and thumbs up while Dongwoo was still being attended to by staff attaching his mic, although he wanted to interact with the crowd asap.

"Are inspirit's doing well?" Sungyeol asked over his mic, "Yes!" They responded enthusiastically, "You sound great today," Sungjong stated.

"Nice and loud do you agree?" Woohyun expressed, He pointed his hand held mic towards each side of the crowd for an answer an finally down the middle, They screamed louder each time.

Satisfied with the feedback, He suddenly throw hearts towards them, "Saranghaeyo!" he confessed giggling shyly, "Ok ok," Woohyun responded at the louder screams coyly.

There was a really good amount of inspirits present because of the circumstances of the stage.

Sunggyu shook his head slightly, "Cheese ball, He muttered jokingly loud enough for woohyun to hear, Woohyun shrugged and replied "So" with a bright smile, In a great mood an sunggyu was surprised an impressed since namu hadn't been upbeat almost the whole day till now.

"Inspirit's on a count of three yell fighting! nice and loud ok 1...2..." Sungjong started as sungyeol dongwoo & woohyun decided to join in but looked mischievously at each other.

"Two.. twooo, twooo!" Woohyun Sungyeol & Dongwoo playfully stalling at two.

Myungsoo then let out a short outburst of laughter that was caught by his mic which was followed by awwing and screaming.

He became somewhat embarrassed an shyly hid behind sunggyu gripping his shoulders.

Sunggyu turned his head around judging his dongsaeng then ended up smiling faintly.

They were now calling L's name, so he felt inclined to give fan service,

He pressed two fingers against his lips and blew a kiss towards the crowd leading to more shrieks

"Ok sssh!" Sungyeol playfully asked before he and the others got into their positions as the music began, Within minutes they finished and left the stage bowing with dongwoo sungjong & woohyun promising they'll come back out soon.

*****

After the rehearsal and some fanservice they went to get ready for the real thing.

Being that they had to go full out in that rehearsal, they stopped in the crowded area midway to let the staff take care of them an to take a short moment to catch their breaths.

Woohyun was the last to leave the stage, He had been very tired the whole day, But didn't let it stop him from being his best self for fans..

Sungyeol was nearest to him, hastily stripping off his jacket half way down his arms to cool down,

Panting, but politely thanking the noona who fanned him,

Sunggyu asked to be fanned a little longer, while hoya adjusted his belt an black gloves, Myungsoo just wanted to get to the waiting room, while staff were still fidling with dongwoo's mic pack and fanning him at the same time, Sungjong's face an neck glistened with sweat as he moved his damp hair away from his eyes and slightly away from his forehead so the cool air could hit it.