Chapter 6

Nate looked around. On the walls were many scaffoldings, the bottoms were covered with plastic tarp. In the middle of the warehouse, risen worked on a variety of vehicles.

" Come on, Nate" Joe said "Leanne's medics are stabilizing George, let's go meet the boss."

They walked under the scaffoldings to an area filled with monitors. In the middle was a man in a chair.

"Captian snow." Joe said "Joe brislain reporting in."

"Report." The Captian said

"We've found George and his comrades" He replied "we also found...something else."

"Tell me." The Captian said, suddenly sounding excited.

"Nate, will you please leave?" Joe asked

"Yeah, I'll go see if Leanne needs help. " Nate walked out towards the tarp with a red cross on it. Inside there was 3 beds and a operating table with many tools. George was on the table being operated on by two surgeons.

"There!" one exclamed "sew him back up. I need to check what bullet it is." He took out a handbook.

"Ah!" He said  "Black iron ..haven't seen that in a while...Leanne!"

"Yes, logan?" She replied

"Did any  rifles go missing?"

"Yeah..oh no." She replied grimly 

She ran out of the area. Joe walked in confused.

"Well, me and Snow decided that I" Joe said "will escort  you, George and his daughter to Cardiff. The location of excalibur. I'll drop you off there, so I can't help you if anything goes wrong."

"How long do you think it will take George to recover?" Joe asked the Logan

"3 weeks tops." He replied "maybe less, he's not fallen so the bullet barely wounded him,nearly punctured his heart. But he's alive."

"Alright," Joe clapped his hand together. "Nate, come on, let's meet my family."

"I already have." Nate replied

"You haven't seen one member though."

"Who?"

"My son."