Chapter 16

WARNING: be prepared for an irregularly sized chapter...

As you hooked up your bag of fluids to your wheelchair, you woke everyone up in a Hospital gown. "5 things on my bucket list that I want to do. I can do them within 4 and a half hours. I have 5 hours. Lets go." You say and roll out of the room. Jack got the Big Four to come too. 1. You wanted to swim with something BIGGER than a dolphin. As you drove to the local aquarium, you smiled. You knew you were going to die today but you were going to make the best of it. When you arrived, you quickly ran, with no shoes, just like Jack, to your wheelchair. You actually liked running on black top with no shoes. With no wig and no shame, you happily rolled into the aquarium. "She wants to swim to the orca." Jack said firmly. "We don't permit that." The girl said. Jack scowled at her but then Santa and Bunnymund interrupted. "Okay, ma'am? It's either that or you talk to the dragon." Merida then points towards the dragon. The girl had wide eyes and called down one of the girls that swims with the orca for shows.

*Le time skip*

"His name is Bozo the orca. When you swim with him, you have to take off your tubes." She said. You take a big whiff of whatever was going through your nose, pull out the tubes and jump into the water. the Big Four and Toothfairy were watching from the inside and the rest of the Guardians were up top. Your body hit the water and you were under water with your Hospital going up, showing your grey, fluffy spandex and you're tummy. Underneath the water, you landed about 6 yards away from the orca. You smiled with your eyes open and motioned for the giant mammal to come closer. As it swam towards you, it turned its back to you, exposing its giant fin. You grabbed on and it drag across the water. Bozo went all the way to the bottom of the tank, letting wave to the Big Four and shot straight up. You, holding on for dear life on the fin, screamed in terror a bit. Bozo and you jumped into the air about 10 feet. Looking down you smiled and laughed. Before falling into the water, you screamed a 'WOO HOO' and gave your friends a "rock on" hand. You slammed into the water and climbed out of the pool. Santa gave the girl 50 dollars for letting you swim with Bozo.

The next thing on your bucket list was meet a celebrity you knew. Jack knew exactly who to call. As you hooked up the tubes to your nose, you realized how much these tubes helped you breathe. Attaching the tubes back to your chest, you and Jack drove to an unknown house. When you walked in, you were shocked. Right in front of you was the one and only, Howie Mandel. You grabbed your bald head and walk in a circle. Howie put his hands on his head and smiled. "TWINZIES!" He screamed.

You laughed and teared up a bit. "I heard about your cancer and I knew I just had to meet you." He says. You let out a breath. "How did you know about me?" You ask. "You are all over TV and the newspapers." He says. After talking to Howie for an hour, you leave and do the third thing, eat hotdogs. You L. O. V. E. LOVE hotdogs and this makes you happy to have your last meal as hotdogs.

Now fourth thing, tell your parents to suck it. Your parents weren't always the greatest parents alive like I, the narrator, told you before. When you climbed out of the sleigh, Jack stopped you. "You sure you want to do this?" He asks. You smile and nod. Grabbing your rolling liquids, you step out of the sleigh and into the house. "(Y/N)? What are you doing here?" Your mom asks. With a big, cheeky grin on your face, you walk right past her and sit next your dad. "Hey Dad." You say. "Hi (Y/N). What do you want now?" He asks. "Money? A car?" He asks.

"NOPE!" You yell scaring your father out of his seat and his coffee out of his cup. Your mother walks in and sits next to your dad. Standing up, you walk in front of them, still smiling. "I always wanted to tell you this when I had cancer, was bald, and had no shoes on in a soaking wet Hospital gown. SUCK IT! I ALWAYS HATED YOU GUYS AND YOU DID ABSOLUTLY NOTHING FOR ME! SUCK IT! SUCK! IT!" You scream. Smiling, you walked out of the house. Your mother and father's reactions were hilarious! Your mom had her mouth wide open and her hand on her chest. And your dad was looking at you with his arms crossed, eyes wide, and surprised.

The last thing on your bucket list was impossible. Die Happily. Knowing when and how you are going to die is pretty upsetting. There is no way you are going to be happy. When you and everyone else got to the Hospital, you had a half an hour to talk and say your goodbyes. 10 minutes you guys joked around. Then the nurse came in, hooked you up to a monitor and switched your nose tubes. "So I guess it's time." You said smiling but eye lids burning. The Big Four went first saying how even though they knew you for a short while, they still love you blah blah blah.

Then came the Guardians. Tooth and Sand man were first. They said and interpreted that they would miss you and that they wouldn't forget you. The last three made you cry. Santa. "Well (Y/N), you believed in me from the very start. Never stopped. You are the only person I know who still believes in me at your age. I'm glad you were there for me." He says. "I'm glad you were there for me too Santa Claus." You say tearing up. Hugging Santa, it was Bunnymund's turn. He was wiping tears away before we even started our goodbyes. "(Y/N). I...You...its just that...you were my only friend. You kept me going. Now you're just gonna leave me in 10 minutes. IT ISN'T FAIR!" He screams.

He crys. You bawl. The both of you cry and hug and cry. Life is terrible. Finally it was Jack's turn. You knew you were going to get emotional. "Well, we made it this far." He says, hands in his pockets. "(Y/N), you were my rock, my legend, my...my...my hero. You kept me going. Running like the engine in a car. You were the only reason I was actually happy." By this time, your eyeballs were on the verge of popping out of your lids from crying so hard. "In a few weeks, you gave me everything. Happiness, a loving girlfriend, a best friend, something to think about, and something to protect." Jack was constantly wiping tears away and his voice kept cracking. "I.....I love you, (Y/N). Forever in my immortal life." He said breaking down.

Jack threw his arms in the air and bawled into my sheets like a baby. Then the nurse walked in. "Its time." She said. "No. No. NO! NOO! YOU CAN'T DO THIS! NOOOO! STOP!!!! NOOOO!" He screamed. Jack chased after the bed. He ran along the sides telling you he loves you, he wouldn't forget you, not to let go, stay with him. Then, he was dragged away from the bed. Screaming at the top of his lungs whilst crying harder and harder and harder. Then the sleeping meds kicked in and you never woke up.