Chapter 11

You wake up. No one beside you, with your nerdy action figures, posters, and merch all over your room. You walk into your bathroom and put on your wig. Brushing slightly to the side, you put in a Captain Hook bow and slide on your Falling In Reverse tank. After getting dressed, you take your pills and shots then walk out of your room and into a room with CDs and movies and a television. You grab the movie Freaky Friday and get comfortable.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Jack's POV
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
"I have to see her." I said to Merida. She smiles. "I know." She said. Hiccup walks behind her. "You. Me. The hospital. Now." He said forcing me to stand up.
*Le time skip*
"Now. Dude, if she forgets you, which will not probably happen, don't come crying to me. Do it yourself." He said grabbing my shoulders. As I go to turn around, he forces me back. "I'm not gay. Trust me. But just in case." He says then pulls me into kiss him. My eyes are wide and I just stand there. After 5 seconds, he pulls away. I gasp, about to say something, then Hiccup cuts me off. "Don't say anything to anyone. Got it?" He says. I nod and run ino the Hospital. No one does anything. I run into (Y/N)'s room and no one is there. Turning around, I see the door open. Its (Y/N). "(Y/N) (Y/N) (Y/N)!!!!" I scream. She just walks to her bed, almost running into me. I swerve back making sure she doesn't. Then she lays on her bed face first and screams into her pillow. I slowly make my way to her bed. Sittig down on the edge, I put my hands on my knees. "(Y/N) I know I avoided you for like, 3 days, but, that doesn't mean I forgot you or anything. I wanted to recover. You know, think about it." I say and look over at her. She turns around to lay on her back. (Y/N) looks at the ceiling then groans. I go to place my hand on her's but something wrong. My hand. It goes straight through hers. "Oh no." I say bluntly. She sits up and walks straight through me. I gasp. "No. No no no no no no." I say standing up. I grab my head and run my fingers through my hair. She forgot. She lost me. I'm gone to her. I think. I drop to the ground my knees and yell, "THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!" Then, a tear runs down my cheek. I never dodged her. She walked straight through me.

*Whoa! Most of this end of the book is going to be in Jack's POV and there will be much sadness. Such crying. So solemn. LOL 😂😂 I hope you enjoyed!*