Emotional letter

And the second part I did was to write an emotional letter from one of the characters. I chose Naomi Lorraine which is the main character of the story.

Here's the emotional letter

June 22, 2013
7:00 p.m.
Bennett, Jordan and Declan

From the moment I met you guys I didn't expect that you would be friends with me the most hated girl in school. I thought you would beat me up, taunt me and break me like everyone else in the school does. Instead you guys protected me and cared for me and have been by my side through thick and thin.        

When I met Bennett, people were shoving and pushing me and I had chemicals on me that someone "accidentally" poured on me. Bennet made me dropped my books by accident and I was rushing to get to class and when I picked up my notebooks and binder I didn't expect him to pick them up for me and I was so rude to you, but I didn't know that you would be this kind, funny, loyal, genuine and so different from everyone else which makes you a true friend.         

When I met Jordan you were so outgoing towards me. You didn't care about my status and who I was. You kept making a big show of asking the teacher for help but you clearly didn't need it because you are so smart. You were being so nice to me and trying to befriend me and I was being "feisty" with you as you said to me and was trying to get to know me. When the class ended, you were trying to talk to me, but I just ran away from you and I felt really awful that I did that to you because I thought you would be like most kids from school but weren't, instead you are such a funny, crazy, outgoing and so different from everyone else which makes you a true friend.

When I got to P.E. I was so nervous because all these "accidents" that would happen to me that were caused by all my bullies that I just was hurrying up to get ready for class. I met Declan when we were partnered up to play soccer everyone was making fun of me and were saying I wouldn't be any good at playing soccer, but Declan had such this confidence that we would kick their ass and be a good team that we ended up winning. Everyone was so shocked that we won that one of the guys who bullied me ended up kicking me everyone started cheering for him. Declan realized what was going on and he was furious to see what was happening to me and started beating him up that when he was done, I remembered I was in such much pain when he tried to help me I told him to leave me alone and I didn't need his help. He said: "This guy was kicking you in the stomach even though you're a girl and I just beat him up for you. The least I can get is a thanks". I remember saying: "thanks for wasting you time and energy on me", that you are so shocked. Declan you are so protective, loyal, funny and such a caring and are so different from everyone else which makes you a true friend.

You guys have been the best friends I could ever have. You got me out of my comfort zone and made me more confident and strong as a person. We got so close to each other and I got to know you guys so much and you got to know me so much as well. You guys told me the most deepest things and that you were also bullied. I never expected that you would tell me something like that. I remember telling you guys I had to read the hate website and said that it would be good to face your past before continuing with your future and every hurtful and hated comment, post and video about me was suddenly gone because of how strong I became. You guys believed in me that I would become this strong and confident person, but I had to believe in myself so I could become that person thanks to the help of you guys. You guys were my bad boys and I was your good girl.

Your friend,
Naomi