Wait what

Ok this is boy X boy and I'm sorry a lot of you may not like this but it was requested so.........

Jakobs pov - oh shit this out to be funny

Chris was with Lara this weekend so I was excited to be staying over at Ethans. Just me and him.

I've been fighting my feeling for so long but tonight I'm just gonna let them out and see if Ethan feels the same way. I'm still not shure if I really am gay or maybe bi or maybe my brain is just Messing with me.

We go to the pools and I can't keep my eyes off him. He has a really good personality and not to mention he's good looking and I can't blame the girls for liking him.

Then we go shoot some hoops and Ethan teaches me his best tips. He even touched my hand a little. I hope I didn't Blush.

And finally we come home and I had a little go on his hover board thing. I was very widely and he helped me to stay on it. He was very close to me.

"Hey do you wanna watch a movie" I ask.

"Shure what do you wanna watch" Ethan says smiling.

"I don't know just not some stupid romance movie" I laugh and he agrees.

We go with fast and furious as that was the best one Ethan had.

"Where's you parents" I ask being nosy

"They're at a party and won't be back till the am" he replays eyes glued to the tv.

"Ok cool"

Halfway through the movie I look over at Ethan and study his features. Fuck my feeling are so strong at this very moment.

I grab a blanket and say I'm cold because the air conditioner is on high.

But really I can't stand how horny I am and I need to fix it.

I undo my jeans and my length springs out. I look over at Ethan and he still has his eyes on the tv.

I grab it in my hand and pump slowly. It feels amazing as it always does so I keep going at it. I throw my head back and pump faster.

It feels amazing and without warning I grunt.

Ethan looks over at me and I quickly pretend to cough.

He shrugs it off and looks back to the tv.

What if I do that to Ethan and he likes it? I ask myself.

Without out over thinking it I shuffle closer and my hands grab at his jeans.

He looks at me weird and stops me.

"What the fuck are you doing" he asks me looking cross

"Just let me surprise you and then after tell me if you like it or not" I attempt to convince him.

He nods and I unzip his jeans and the bulge he had springs out.

I've already seen his as boys are boys and sometimes on xfactor he had to hurry and change.

I grab his length which is longer than mine and start to pump like I know how to. He grunts and rolls his head back.

I smile at him doing so. He's so hot when he does that.

I pump faster and faster till he stops me.

I frown at him.

"Let's go to my room" he says and grabs my hand.

My hand.

We rush into his room and he shuts the door.

"I've heard annal sex is good" I laugh

"Yeah wanna try it" he asks and I'm shocked but I'm not gonna say no.

"I've heard it hurts though" Ethan says

"Ok you can do me then" I say a little nervous

Am I really doing this (fuck what the hell am I writing omg actually scaring myself here)

We strip down and I get on my hands and knees.

He slowly enters my ass and it hurts so much. It feels like my ass is being split open.

But I suck up the pain for him and after a matter of time he is moaning and grunting and it doesn't feel so bad anymore.

I feel him release and then he pulls out hot and flustered.

I stand up and sit on the bed with him.

"Let me do something for you now" Ethan says puffing slightly.

He pushes me down on the bed and half crawls on me.

His is just wow worlds can't explain.

He starts to pump my shaft and I groan in pleasure.

"Shit Ethan" I grunt. He is good at this.

He pumps faster and faster and I'm in pure bliss

"Hey Ethan Jakob do you want some-" Ethan's dad burst through the door without warning.

We can't his what we just did. We just sit there eyes wide in shock and nervousness of what Ethan's dad will say.

Wow geez ok idk if I'll do another of these wow this actually freaked me out. Wow just wow