Movies , Secrets , Kisses and Maybe tearing apart ?

Start from the beginning

‘’Yes but..I’m your favorite girl in this world?’’

‘’Yep’’

‘’Why?’’

‘’Because you’re fun to be around , happy , down to earth , funny , lovely , cute and the best person in this world . You don’t even know how much things i like about you! But , don’t get me wrong , i just like your personallity’’

‘’Aww , thanks , you’re awesome!! Actually , i do adore everything about you!’’

‘’Why?’’

‘’Cause’ you’re a really good guy , you’re sweet , nice , kind , lovely , and..you’re really caring’’

‘’Gee thanks . Hey , what you wanted to talk about before??’’

‘’In the movie??’’

‘’Yeah..’’

‘’Actually i was saying that i never knew that you were christian’’

‘’Oh...actually..i..’’ He scratched the back of his neck

‘’Ross?Are you hiding something?You know that you can talk with me about whatever you want , I know how to keep a secret . Maybe Brooke doesn’t but I know ‘’

‘’Ok! I’m hiding something , but..Don’t tell my parents or even my siblings and less my fans , i don’t want anyone to notice’’

‘’Notice what?’’

‘’That i’m christian..’’

‘’Why not?I though that all of your family were’’

‘’Actually , my parents and siblings don’t really believe in one religion, we just think that everyone does have the same god , religion , rules , etc..’’

‘’Oh..So you’re not like your family?’’

‘’I don’t know...I mean , none of my family does follow any religion but me . It’s just that .. I have my own ideas...’’

‘’Oh..’’ I looked down thinking about it

‘’Sorry..Am i bothering you?’’

‘’No!! It’s just that...I never ... Never though about something like that .I mean , Ross. Youre a rule breaker!! I mean , people who knows you , think that you’re just perfect!But..Now..’’

‘’You think that i’m crazy or dumb , right?’’

‘’No. I thing you’re still perfect , and better’’ I tiptoed and i kissed slowly and softly his cheek

‘’Really?You do?’’

‘’Yeah...By the way , can we change the subject and do like if nothing happened? Let’s just forget that we shared this secret , ok?’’

‘’I agree . By the way , can i ask yousomething?’’

‘’Sure , whatever my Rossy wants!’’

‘’Aww you already bought for me a nickname? Do you know that my family didn’t call me that since i was 13 years old?’’

‘’No , but i do . So..What you wanted to ask me about?’’

‘’I was just wondering if we could keep eachothers , like..I don’t want it to be awkward between us..’’

‘’Awkward.. why?’’

‘’Rememebr when we ..k..k-..k...’’

‘’Kissed? Yeah.. Of course i remember it’’

‘’Actually , i didn’t want that kiss to make things betweer us go , rare and awkward , i want you to be just like i knew you’’