Watch It Brat (Chapter 1)

Hello :D This is my first Fanfiction so I really hope you enjoy! There will be lemons later on in the story just a bit of a warning. If you guys want me to have lemons or if you guys have ideas to add on, feel free to let me know :3 Well with out further a do, lets get this story going (づ>w<)づ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its 5am and you can hear your alarm beeping in your ear telling you to wake up. Do you have to? you ask yourself. Oh yeah, you got that job from Erwin to help around his shop. You place your hands over your face and groan while lazily crawling out of bed heading to the shower to get cleaned up. Cant just go to your new job smelling. Only if you could, you tell yourself.

Finally out of the shower and dressed with a little bit of makeup on, you head out of your small apartment and start walking down the sidewalk. To your surprise it was pretty busy this early in the morning.

You feel your phone buzz in your pocket letting you know that you have a message. You pull out your phone and see a message saying
"Hey (f/n)! Just wanted to let you know I wont be in the shop when you arrive since I will be out grabbing a few supplies for the shop, but one of the Employees Hanji will help you get started :)

~Erwin 6:10am"

You start replying to Erwin saying "Hey! :D Thanks for letting me know and thank you so much for the job! I owe you one.

~(F/N) 6:11am"

Right when you press send and look up you bump into someone who happen to have a hot drink in their hand and it spilled on your chest burning you. You fell on your bum in shock dropping your phone. You rubbed your bottom and looked up at the person you bumped into. He had soft looking black hair in an undercut style and he also had piercing grey eyes that could look into your soul if you pissed him off enough. You ignore the pain on your chest from the hot drink and look up to him. He makes this 'tch' sound and speaks to you in an angry tone.

"HEY! you idiot! how about you stop staring at that phone and watch where you are walking!"

You flinch when he starts yelling at you. You didn't mean to bump into him but he didn't have to yell at you.

"Hey I-Im sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you" You softly say grabbing your phone while getting up and patting the dirt off your pants.
You sigh as you look down to see that your phone screen cracked and had some of the hot drink over it which seemed to be tea. You ignore it and toss it in your pocket.
"I'm so sorry again sir. I assume you had tea?" You begin digging in your other pocket for some loose cash. All you could find was a $20, so you hand him the money. " here you go. So sorry again..... please have a wonderful day" You shyly smile at the man who seems to be a bit shocked at your kindness.

~time skip~

"AHHH YOU MUST BE (F/N)!!!!!" As you walked into the little shop you get tackled in a tighting hug from a girl who seems to have medium brown hair up in a ponytail. Wow shes a hugger, you tell yourself.
"OH ITS SO NICE TO MEET YOU!! YAY!" She claps her hands together with joy and glee.
"U-um hi heh" you shyly wave and laugh a bit not knowing how to process what just went down. As you were making a small chuckle you noticed a guy who seemed to be around your age and he has short brown hair and beautiful greenish with a hint of light blue eyes. As you look with aw he walks up to you.
"Hi" he offers a hand to greet you. You take the offer and greet back with a hi. "My names eren and this crazy lady here that attacked you is Hanji."

Eren leans to your ear and whispers

"Don't worry tho you'll get used to her attacking you once you've been here for a couple of weeks" and winks at you. The guy known as eren chuckles at his own humor. "So what name belongs to you?" He bows playfully and gives your hand a little peck while he smirks a bit. You feel your face blush a bit. "M-my names (f/n) its nice to meet you both!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~