Chapter 7 - Read the Authors Note Below!!!

Start from the beginning

" Thats I why I got up smarta*s" He sat by me with the laptop.

Crawling to sit right by him I saw him type youtube and then click on my favorite video of his. " The Black & Yellow Remix" he began playing the music video and I tried super hard not to mouth the words cause I had every single world memorized by heart. His smile in the beginning was absoutley to die for, I remember in one of his stickams he said that he was acctually high when he did that music video. Then came the part where that nasty looking blonde chick laughed, Ew! She was nasty. Looked like trashy version of Barbie. Its pretty sad cause he said he had slept with her.

" Beauty? She looks more like the beast" I commented.

He laughed,  " Aww is someone jealous."

" Jealous of trashy barbie. Please I got more class then one of her slutty legs alone." I chuckled.

Raising an eyebrow he said, " Oh really and thats why you get married to a random stranger in Vegas?"

" You know what you absoutley suck. Personality Wise, Look Wise, and Rap Wise" I crawled away from him back to my corner on the couch.

Grabbing my leg he pulled me all the way from the end of the couch to his lap where I was laying on my back.  Looking up at him I crossed my hands, sat up and tried to get up but he had his hands wrapped pretty tightly around my hips. Keeping one hand around my waist he grabbed the laptop with the other and sat it on my lap. Sticking his head from over my shoulder he typed in something and waited for it to play.

" Can you let go of me" I muttered.

He sighed and said, " I'll let you go after this video. If you honestly think im a more worse rapper then him you honestly need someone to knock some rap sense into you."

" Ugh whatever." I breathed and waited for the da*n video to load.

Then the sad excuse of a rapper 'Hopsin' song Sag my pants played. I've heard the song before - when I wanted to learn how to throw up on my own. Plus I already knew he had beef with Novi which I think is crazy cause no one compares to Novi Novak! Like please your kidding right. This guy was pathetic he dissed every rapper out there and hes a pshyco path. Finally the 3 minutes of horror stopped and I got off of Novi and went back to my corner.

" Am I still so bad?" He smirked.

There was no way I was gonna be able to tell him that idiot was better then him, " Nope not as bad as him. That guy needs someone to slap him down to his grave."

" Those are probably the best words to come out your mouth since I've known you." He laughed.

That made me giggle, " Yeah Yeah whatever. So what do you wanna do? Since Corbin and Emily apparently dont wanna come home."

" Hey let them have their fun its no big deal its not like their missing out on the party of the century." He got up and pulled me up with him.

" Where are we going?" I asked while he pulled me along with him.

It ended up he dragged me all the way to the second floor kitchen. When we got there he lifted me by the waist and sat me on the counter while he went looking around for something.