"Do you pay someone to clean your room?" I asked curiously.

"Haha. No. Actually, I don't let the maids touch anything in my room."

"Do you have a disorder?"

He gave me a weird look and said, "No. They dont clean my room right. Everytime they did clean it, something was misplaced. I'm barely ever in my room anyways. I don't sleep in here most of the time. I usually just end up crashing in my office."

"You have an office?"

"Yeah. I need to do work somehow and my room is kind of not the place to do it."

"So, why aren't you excited about showing me your office?" I asked curiously.

He thought about it for a second. "Because it's not that big of a deal."

"And your room is?" I asked.

"Let's go see the rest of the house." He said grabbing my hand to pull me out the door but I held my ground.

"But I didn't even get to sit on your bed yet." I said innocently.

He gave me a questioningly look and I grinned at him evily. I pulled him towards his bed and sat down. He sat down next to me and stared down at me looking confused still.

"Wow. This bed is really comfortable. How could you not want to sleep in here." I said flirtingly.

"I would love to sleep in here but im usually up so late that I just crash in front of my laptop."

I shook my head at him and layed down. I felt him staring at me.

"You know how to ruin a moment don't you?" I said teasingly.

He have me a questioningly look.

I sat up and looked deep in his eyes. He was looking deep in my eyes too. I started moving my face closer to his when we heard a knock at the door and the deep voice behind it said, "Kyle. You in there?"

Kyle groaned quietly and went to the door and opened it to reveal a good looking man around his mother's age so I figured this man was his father.

His father looked between his son and me and said, "I hope I wasn't interrupting."

"No dad. You weren't." He replied with a hint of annoyance to his voice.

His father ignored him and stared at me. "You must be Lucy."

"Um. Yeah. It's nice to meet you Mr. Camden."

"Will you be staying for dinner?" He asked me.

"I would love to but I have to get home." I said quietly.

"Another time then." He replied. He nodded his head at Kyle and walked out.

Kyle rolled his eyes at his fathers back and shut the door.

I gave him a weird look and he just said, "Now. Where were we?" He moved his face closer to mine but I put my hand on his chest. He looked at me with arched eyebrows.

"I think the mood kind of died." I said to him.

He just groaned and shook his head.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked with worry. For some reason I was scared I upset him.

He looked at me and gave me a small smile. "No. I'm not mad at you."

I sat next to him on the bed and grabbed his face in both of my hands so he would me in the eyes. "You and your father don't get along well do you?"

He looked shocked that I mentioned it. "We... He... He holds a grudge against me for taking his position."

"He didn't give it to you?"

"No. He had to step down after he got injured pretty bad."

I didn't say anything. I didn't know what to say. I never had to deal with family drama.

"I should probably get going." I said after a long silence.

He looked at me with a hint of sadness. "I can drive you."

"No. I wanna walk." I said getting up from the bed.

He walked with me down the stairs and when we got to the bottom I seen Kyle's mom walking out of the foyer. I looked at her and waved and said, "Bye Mrs. Camden."

She looked at me with a weird expression and I remembered why. She didn't want me calling her that so I corrected myself and smiled at her to show her I remembered why and said, "I mean. Amy."

"Thats a good girl." She smiled at me."Come over again tomorrow but dont skip school this time." She said scowling at Kyle.

Kyle laughed at her and she walked away with a wave over her shoulder.

Kyle grabbed my hand and pulled me out the front door. "Are you sure you don't want me to drive you home?" He asked pleadingly.

I laughed and shook my head. "Im totally good."

He looked disappointed.

I smiled at him and said, "I'll see you tomorrow." I kissed him on the cheek and started walking away. I could practically feel him smile.