5k reads special songfic

Song - stitches Shawn mendes
Don't start listening til i say k
(Y/jn) - your job name eg: engineer, teacher, doctor

*************************************
"You may now kiss the bride," Chiron says and smiles warmly as you stare in to the eyes of your soulmate Nico DiAngelo.
His eyes weren't lit up like they usually were when he was around you though, he looked as if something was bothering him, full of angst.
"I-..." He muttered something incoherent.
You looked at him, concerned.
"I can't do this," he said and shook his head, " I'm not ready."
*start music *
You blinked back tears of confusion as Nico DiAngelo walked away and possibly out of your life for the second time.
*a week later*
I thought that I'd been hurt before
But no ones ever left me quite this sore
Your words cut deeper than a knife
Now I need someone to breathe me back to life...
A week had passed since the 'wedding', if you could even call it that. After Nico left you sunk to your knees, crying and Chiron had to shoo everyone out while Percy and Annabeth consoled you.
You hadn't been outside at all and relied solely on your mortal flat mate, (y/BF/n) to bring you food, changes of clothing and entertainment to you.
Got a feeling that I'm going under but I know that I'll make it out alive. If I quit calling you my lover and move on...
You couldn't think straight without him. It was if the world that spun constantly around him, Nico, your Sun, had just stopped and you were blasted off, floating out of existence.
Slowly, you began to lose your will. You are less and less and slowly began incredibly unhealthy and underweight. (Y/BF/N) had tried and failed to convince you countless times to come outside but you refused. He/She wanted you to go out, have fun and regain your once large social circle.
So you took her advice.
You watch me beating til I can't breathe, shaking falling on to my knees. And now that I'm without your kisses, I'll be needing stitches...
Every night you would get so drunk you couldn't see properly at endless clubs and parties. (Y/BF/N) always pulled through and helped you but you could see she/he was starting to get sick of it.
Tripping over myself, aching, begging you to come out. And now that I'm without your kisses I'll be needing stitches.
Just like a moth drawn to a flame, oh you let me in I couldn't sense the pain...
Why didn't you self-harm you ask? Because it wasn't right. One of the reasons Nico fell in love with you was because of your strong will. No matter how hard things got you always pulled through if he was at your side.
Your bitter heart's too cold to touch, now I'm gonna reap what I sow, I'm left seeing red on my own...
Got a feeling that I'm going under but I know that I'll make it out alive, if I quit calling you my lover and move on...
*3 years later*
You had gotten a bit better, a broken heart was hard to mend after all. You were still frail but managed to keep your job as a (y/jn).
Suddenly, (y/bf/n) ran in through the door.
"(Y/n)!" She shouted, "Nico! H-He's marrying N-Nina Jones!" She panted, out of breath.
That was it.
Needle and the thread gotta get you outta my head needle and the thread gonna wind up dead...
You blindly grabbed your headphones, wallet, keys, whatever you could find and left the room, ignoring his/her persistent calls.
You power walked down to your local park and aimlessly wandered without reason.
(I'm gonna) Needle and the thread gotta get you outta my head needle and the thread gonna wind up dead (Wind up dead) needle and the thread gotta get you outta my head, get you outta my head,
You watched me beating til I can't breathe, shaking falling on to my knees (falling on my knees) and now that I'm without your kisses (without you) I'll be needing stitches (and I'll be needing stitches) tripping over myself, aching begging you to come out (I'm begging baby please!) and now that I'm without your kisses (without you) I'll be needing stitches...

The answer ran straight in to you, literally.
You looked up.
"Nico..." You breathed.
And now that I'm without your kisses, I'll be needing stitches and now that I'm without your kisses I'll be needing stitches.

*************************************
I'm evil I know... I may or may not do a part two at 10k reads so don't hold me to it...
I cried while writing this
Don't forget to vote and comment!
-Amirah