"My hand?"

"Mum!" I came to the place where we sat when we were bored or tired.

"Hello Emma. Where have you been the whole day?" I didn't know how long I was out but I think it was for a  couple of hours or so.

"I was with my friend.His name is Killian Jones. I have invited him to  the ball tonight. I hope you aren't angry. " She gave me an angry look as soon as I finished my sentence.

"You called pirate Hook on our ball? Are you crazy?" I didn't know why she was so angry. I knew that he is a pirate but I  liked him just as every human being no matter what his title was.

"Yes. I have my full right to call who ever I want to my ball." I said and I ran upstairs to my room with the dress in my hands. I locked the door and started crying on my pillow.

#Killian's P.O.V

That was the first time I was invited to  the ball. I was sad because everyone thought that I was still the man I was before. I changed for good because  I didn't see a point of being a  villain in everyone's story.

"Smee! I have to find something nice for tonight's ball. I  liked the girl who asked me to come there." I felt something special even though that we saw each other once in our lives.

"I see Captain.You have one suit we stole from one rich man years ago. It has some golden stuff on it and what not. She will adore it." He pulled out a suit from the wooden box.

"That is just what I needed." I was smiling like she was standing right there watching me.

#Back To Emma Swan

"Come out Emma.We have a surprise for you." I heard my  father's voice from the other side of the door.

I opened the door and I hugged him tightly.

"I have a surprise.Put on your dress and you will find out what it is." It was already 7 o'clock and I was not ready. I thought  about Hook and about his face when he sees me on the ball. It would be all about me that night but I still wanted some privacy.

I dressed  up in about five minutes.Putting on the dress was easy but somehow putting on the shoes was hard.

I walked down the stairs where my father and mother were.

"I am done." My mother couldn't speak because she was so surprised by the way I looked.

"Emma you look... you look like you are the fairy of beauty." My father started speaking as long as he found a way to.

"Thanks. What is the surprise?" I was like a little girl who was asking for a sweets to eat.

"You will finally meet your future husband Neal Gold." I was surprised but not in a good way. I know that it was going to happened but not that fast.

"No! I want to marry someone I love not someone you two like!" I was angry and sad and I couldn't believe my ears.

"I am so sorry but when I was with Neal today he asked me for your hand and I said yes." I was surprised about   my mum not saying anything.

"I don't want to marry Neal. I don't love him and I have never talked to him about this. We are going to have this ball and then you will forget about my  marriage." I said and my mum started crying.

Ball had started and one of people who worked for us started saying names of people who came. He first read our names.

"Queen Snow and King David!" He said. They acted like nothing happened just a second before.