Pang-pitong Buntot

Start from the beginning

This place looks amazing! That mortal is of good taste in these kinds of things.

Tumayo na ako at naglakad papaalis sa sofang hinihigaan ko kani-kanina lang...

The house is now a Two-storey mansion. It has chandeliers hanging, and even the doors we’re having that vintage look... I walked through a room and I saw a dining room. It’s a simple dining room but it’s classy. It’s perfect for the three of us. Bakit nga ba kelangan ng sobrang habang lamesa na sobrang dami nang silya, kung tatlo lang naman ang mga magsasabay-sabay?

Naglakad na lang ulit ako papunta sa isang room, at nakita ko ang kusina... Simple lang din siya... Para lang siyang normal na kusina, pero may something special dito na hindi mo nga lang basta-basta mapapansin sa unang tingin...

Hindi na ako magdedescribe... Masyado nang paulit-ulit ang gantong scenes. Basta lahat ng Rooms dito ay Simple pero Stylish...

“KYAAAAAHHH!!!! ANONG NANGYAYARI?!!!” I heard that awful scream and I rushed into a room where the scream was coming from...

I was shocked and terrified when I saw the Mortal holding her hand while screaming...

“Huy! Anong nangyayari sa’yo?” I calmly asked after seeing nothing wrong around... What is this mortal screaming at?

“UWAAAA!!! MAMAMATAY NA BA AKO?! TToTT UMIILAW NG PULA YUNG SINGSING KO OH!!! UWAAAA!!!!” She screamed while pointing at our contract ring...

Then that is when it stroke me... I forgot to tell her about the Granting of wishes thingy that comes with the Life Contract... Kala ko ba nakwento na ni Dexter yun?

Where’s Dexter when you need him?

Oh, I forgot. He’s buying an academy for me and Mortal...

Oh well...

“What’s you’re wish?” I asked her

“ANO?! WISH NA NAMAN?!! TSE! TANGGALIN MO TONG UMIILAW NA TOH! MAMAMATAY NA BA AKO?! WALA NAMAN AKONG GINAWA SA’YO AH?! TT^TT WALA KANG PUSO!!! SAGING LANG ANG MAY PUSO! SAGING LANG!” She shouted at me while pointing at her ring

“I’ll explain later. Just tell me you’re wish.” I calmly said but she’s just really one hell of a nitwit for hyperventilating...

“I WISH THAT THIS LIGHT WILL STOP!!! TT^TT” She said and the light on her ring went out... Tsk. What a waste...

I just took a deep breath and forced myself to smile one sarcastic smile and explained the whole Granting of wishes thingy...

“Everytime na pinapasaya mo ang kasama mo sa Life Contract. Umiilaw ang mga Gems nang isa-isa hanggang sa all 5 gems will be glowing one bright light... Sa oras na umilaw ang limang yun, A wish can be made. And if you sadden your contract partner, the gems will break one by one. If you break them all 5. Then you also broke your own life, you will die with a curse bounded on you... Well, if you break a Gem, you can still make your contract partner happy and It will surely mend back” I said and I saw her jaw dropped low...

“Syete ka! BAKIT INUNA MO ANG PAG-GRANT NG WISH KO KESA SA PAG-EEXPLAIN!?” she shouted that’s why I covered my ears with my hands...

Mortals are the most annoying living things, I have ever encountered... REALLY!

“Tsk. Ok, I’ll grant you a wish. But this is just for now. Just for you to stop your whining” I said and I grabbed my wand from her hands