Chapter 9- out of the Maze

Third person

The next morning Gally was to offer Teresa and Thomas to the Grievers as a offering. But Newt, Minho, Chuck, Teresa and Thomas escaped taking a few of the other with them. They ran and ran in the maze till they reached sector seven. When Thomas looked into the home of the Griever they killed. He seen a Griever guarding the exit and a figure lying on the ground.

They charged at the Griever till they barged past it.

"Taylor. Taylor wake up!!" Minho yelled when he noticed the figure was actually Taylor.

"Minho??" She asked as she slowly woke up. All of a sudden Teresa grabbed her and dragged her, along with Chuck to the door.

"Thomas theirs a code!! Eight numbers!!!!" Teresa yelled.

"Minho what's the sequence of the maze?!?!?!?" Thomas yelled as they all entered the circle door. But before Minho could answer, Taylor put in the code. 7,1,5,2,6,4,8,3. And when the code was in the doors closed and another opened.

They were finally out of the Maze but it wasn't the end. Before they fully got out Gally killed Chuck and Minho killed Gally. Thomas screamed at Chuck and Taylor just stood their in shock while everyone else cried for the loss of Chuck. As they cried for Chuck men in black armored suites with guns came and put them in a helicopter.

"It okay. Your safe know!" Said one of the men. As they flew over the Maze and in the direction of the broken down buildings that once made a city. The ground was covered in sand, building parts lied everywhere, Windows smashed and not a person in sight.

To be continued