Chapter 8- Griever Attack

Teresa's POV

After they got me to put down the knife Taylor said she had to go. Leaving me and Thomas alone. We talked and I showed him three syringes filled with this blue liquid that was labeled with 'W.C.K.D.'

"These were in my pivot when I came up." I said. He was silent at first and was looking at the syringes.

"Alby!!" He spoke.

We then went to this dude they called Alby. Thomas was going to use one of them on him, but Alby grabbed him. After a few seconds, I then stabbed the syringe in him causing him to release Thomas and calm down, he then fell asleep afterwards.

We all looked at eachother in silence till Gally came it and took Thomas to the pit for the night. As I was going to find somewhere to sleep, I found out I had to share a hut with Taylor, because us being the only girls.

Taylor's POV

During the night I went to go sleep with Minho in his hut. The thing is that every keeper has their own hut, while the boys share a hut and me and Teresa have mine to share. When I got their I seen Chuck head to the Pit with food and water. Minho opened the door to me and asked me what's wrong.

"What can't I sleep with my amazing boyfriend?" I questioned him with a smile. He then let me in, went to his bed and snuggled against each other.

Time skip

The next morning Minho went to go let out Thomas from the pit, while I went to get our food for the day. We then meet at the map room and got our equipment, they had knives and I had a bow with arrows, two knifes and a spear that I made. When we were ready we made our way to the entrance of the maze. We waited for a few second, for the doors to open and when they were fully open, we started to run.

We ran and ran, I was in front, then Minho and finally Thomas. When we entered section seven, that wasn't meant to be open for another week, we found clothes.

"Their Ben's." I said about to cry. Thomas and Minho noticed this and hugged me at the same time. We then started to run again after our little hug.

After a while we found a Griever home. We enters and we believe we found a way out of the Maze. All of a sudden this thing scanned us and a siren went off. We ran and ran, till we found out the maze was changing on us, trying to trap us. The ground shifted, the walls moved and block us. But one way didn't close in time.

When we got back to the Glade Teresa said that Alby was awake so we went to see him. We were their till we heard boys screaming in panic. We exited and seen the doors weren't closed when they should be. We went to look at the door till.

"Bang!!" Which caused everyone to cover their ears. We looked and seen all the other doors were opining.

All of a sudden a Griever was standing there. Teresa and I stood there, starring at it till Thomas tugged on Teresa's shirt, grabbed me by the hand and then started to run.

Thomas's POV

The Grievers chased us till they caught up to us, we turned around and seen the Griever was looking at Taylor. What we didn't know, a Griever grabbed her from behind and threw her to another Griever. That Griever caught her and took her into the maze. I screamed her name and she screamed mine.

The Grievers tried to take Chuck but Alby freed him, so they took him instead. First they took Taylor and now Alby.