Epilogue

*10 YEARS LATER* 

Riddhima was sitting on the bed holding a photo frame, Armaan was no where to be seen and Riddhima was caring the photo with so much love and care... Small smile were adoring on her face as happiness sparkle in her eyes thinking how much perfect her life is...'Kiya dekh rahe ho Basket...' Armaan asked coming with two wine glass as he look at the photo frame which Riddhima was holding... It was taken few days ago with their kids... Yes, Armaan and Riddhima is bless with two girls and a boy... Its been their 10years anniversary and they were in Shimla to celebrate the day, another trip arrange by their friends and this time, their kids were helping them too to make Armaan and Riddhima agree to go alone without them as Anjali, Muskaan and Nikki took the responsible of their kids... Handling a bunch of kids weren't easy for anyone but they really want Armaan and Riddhima to spend sometimes with each other without the kids... From last 10 years, Armaan and Riddhima had been to Shimla once for a family trip as their kids who were begging them to take to the place where their parents had been to before they were born... It was the first time Armaan and Riddhima had come alone without the kids from the last 10years and here Riddhima was missing her babies who are grown as beautiful childrens like their parents... 'I miss them too, yaad hai jab humhe pata chala when u was expecting...' Armaan said as he forwards one glass to Riddhima... 'Bohot acche se yaad hai Armaan... Humhare life main bohot important day ta woh... Kisne socha ta hum itni lucky hoga... Humhare pyar ka toh log example dete hai... Aur humhare chota sa family ab pura hogaya hai... All the thanks to u Armaan...' Riddhima said as she accept the glass and keeping the photo frame on the side table still not moving her eyes from it... 'Maine kuch nehi kiya Basket... Jo bhi kiya, woh (pointing up...) tumhe jisse sabse zyada barosa hai usne kiya... God ne, hum dono koh ek kiya usne aur humhe teen bacche dekar humhe jeene ke ek wajah diya hai...' Armaan said...'Haan Armaan, jab tum mujhe chodke chala gaya, tab mujhe jeena hi nehi ti... Main life se bore hogayi ti lekin, tumne waapas aakhe mujhe ek nayi zindagi di... Aur main phirse jeene lagi ti... Tumhare saat, humhare bacchon ke saat...' Riddhima said... 'Aur woh din, jab humhe pata chala u was expecting, humne yeh kabhi nehi socha hum itna lucky hoga...' Armaan said...'Haan, 8 saal pehle... Woh din kaise bhul sakte hai hum...' Riddhima said resting her head on Armaan shoulder as Armaan free hand move around her waist as he rest his head over hers... *FLASHBACK START*Armaan and Riddhima were waiting for their turn to do the scan... Riddhima was three months pregnant and her belly were like she is five months pregnant... It was their first scan and Dr.Kriti was going to do it for them... Armaan and Riddhima were very excited to see their baby and counting the seconds so that it would be their turn... After waiting for 20mins, it was Riddhima turn and they move to the scan room where Dr.Kriti were already presented... Seeing Riddhima and Armaan, Dr.Kriti smile to them wishing a very good afternoon... They had been on their duty but they took time from their lunch so that they could do the scan... Dr.Kriti was happy to see both of them together knowing how much excited they were... Its been 2years to their marriage and now Riddhima was three months pregnant but it has started to show by now... Dr.Kriti was surprise to see this because in pregnancy after four months usually it started to show and here Riddhima has a small baby belly as she pull up her salwar as she laid down on the bed with the help of Armaan... 'Everything good Riddhima...' Dr.Kriti asked... 'Haan Dr.Kriti... Just a little morning sickness still...' Riddhima said... 'It would continue till four to five months Riddhima u know it right... In some cases, it may continue till the delivery...' Dr.Kriti said as she got ready everything for the scan... Dr.Kriti tell Riddhima some information related to pregnancy, however Riddhima and Armaan knows much more then she has tell but being a Doctor it was Dr.Kriti responsible to inform the valuable information to her patient so she was doing her job... 'So ready for the very first scan... Excited???' Dr.Kriti asked as she took the gel to put on Riddhima belly... 'Yeah, very much...' It was Armaan who answer Dr.Kriti this time... Dr.Kriti and Riddhima smile seeing Armaan excitement and Dr.Kriti warn Riddhima the gel would be little cold so as she put it on Riddhima belly, Riddhima shiver a little but was used to it in no time... Dr.Kriti started to scan and in the monitor it was showing the little bodies which was growing inside Riddhima... 'Congratulations both, babies are doing fine...' Dr.Kriti said as her eyes were still on the screen... 'Babies???' Armaan and Riddhima asked with shocked... 'Yeah, u r having triplets...' Dr.Kriti said showing the babies from the screen... Armaan and Riddhima stare at the screen where three little spots were moving... Armaan expression was happy plus shocked as his smile was wide showing the dimples in his cheeks where else Riddhima expression was shocked with no expression, neither she was sad or happy, just shocked and suprise with her eyes wide... 'I was thinking how can ur belly be so big to a three months belly... So here is the answer Riddhima...Congratulation once again for the babies... They are just doing as fine as their mother...' Dr.Kriti said wipping the gel from Riddhima belly... 'Dr.Kriti, r u sure we r having three...' Riddhima asked...'Haan Riddhima, it showing in the scan even... Maine tum dono koh bhi toh dikhayi abhi...' Dr.Kriti said... 'Means Riddhima had to be three times more careful now...' Armaan asked...'Of course she should but Riddhima can be like a normal pregnant lady... There is no complication in having three babies... Its a bless from god that u r going to be parents of three little ones...'Dr.Kriti said...'Thank you Dr.Kriti... Please can u keep it as a secret...We didn't want anyone to know about this until Riddhima delivery...' Armaan said... 'Sure... I wouldn't be telling if the parents of the babies don't want anyone to know about it... And I m greatful that u r willing to hide it because it would be the best to do for the babies...' Dr.Kriti said... 'Yeah, I don't want anything to happen to my babies...' Armaan said helping Riddhima to get up...