Part 6

Riddhima open her eyes to meet her gaze with Armaan orbs, Armaan was watching her sleeping and comforter covering their bare body... Armaan was laying on his one arm, Riddhima smile seeing him admiring with all love and remembering what happen the previous night, blush make its way to Riddhima cheeks... 'Good morning...' Armaan said kissing her lips... 'Good morning, tum kab se uti ho...' Riddhima ask sitting holding the comforter closed to her chest... After making love whole night, they had fallen asleep in the theater room on the couch... Armaan got comforter so they wouldn't be feeling cold after the fire burn down completely off... Riddhima didn't know when she slept as they put another movie after their love making session and being tired of all the happening, Riddhima slept the very second the movie started... 'Just ten minutes go...' Armaan said..'Mujhe utaya kyun nehi...' Riddhima asked holding her knees closed to her looking towards Armaan... 'Bas mann kiya tumhe aise ek baby ki tarah sote huve dekhne ka... Tum aaj bohot zyada khubsurat lag rahi ti...' Armaan said moving closed to her and kissing her bare arms... Riddhima blush hearing him and remember it was their last day in Shimla... Riddhima knows she needs to do the packing as they got gifts for everyone... They just had kept the shoppings bags lying around the room in one corner after they get back from shopping the other days... Armaan pull Riddhima towards him so he could kiss her neck and travel up to her jawline... Riddhima shiver under his hold and Armaan nuzzle in her ear biting her earlobe... 'Waise main soch raha ta, aaj humhare yaha last day hai toh kyun na hum aaj shower saat mein le le...' Armaan ask... Riddhima turn her face towards him as their face were inch away... They could feel their breaths on each other, Riddhima heart started to beat hearing Armaan demand knowing they would end up making love again as they have no control on each other desire when ever they could lay their hands on each other... Riddhima cheeks color turn to crimson as she remember how wild they got carried away last night and Riddhima was herself very surprise with her action but she knows it all happen because Armaan had make her feel so much open and comfortable with him about her emotions and feelings... 'Kal raat toh tohda bhi nehi sharma yi, aaj kya huva Basket...Waise I want to thank you, thank you for the tatoo which u did for me... I know how much it must have pain and u didn't let me know about it till last night... Thank you for making last night so special and best night of our honeymoon... I really love that wild Basket who didn't hold her desire back and let it go without hesitating to show it to her Armaan...' Armaan said pecking Riddhima lips... 'Tum khush ho na Armaan...' Riddhima asked... 'Bohot zyada... I could have never asked anything more then this... It was the best night of my whole life and it always would be...' Armaan said...'U r welcome Armaan... Aur tumhe mujhe thanks nehi kehna chahiyeh... Jo maine kiya, woh main tumhare khushi ke liye kiya which u deserve... U deserve much more I did for u last night...'Riddhima said... 'I am thanking because I know my Basket is very shy when it comes to show feelings and emotions... Last night, u had shown it without letting the shyness come in between and I really like this side of u... It shows how much u trust and love me...' Armaan said...'Unconditional love...' Riddhima said kissing Armaan lips softly... Armaan and Riddhima share a sweet kiss before they break up, smiliing to each other because they were very satisfied with their life which they were living together... Riddhima try to move holding the comforter but felt a pull back and saw Armaan was holding the other side... 'Armaan chodo na... Mujhe nahane jaana hai...' Riddhima said...'Haan toh maine tumhe ek offer kiya hai... Us baare main kiya khayal hai...' Armaan asked... 'Armaan, mujhe nahane ke baad packing bhi karna hai... Hum aaj hill side pe jaaenge na...' Riddhim asked... 'Of course chalenge but if u accept my offer...' Armaan said...'Armaan...' Riddhima says as she look away from him knowing Armaan wouldn't let go easily... When Riddhima didn't say anything more about the offer, Armaan stood up carrying her in bridal style... They move to their room and Armaan let the comforter fall from their body as they enter the washroom together... Armaan make Riddhima sit on the washbase counter as he move towards the tub, to fill it with water and bath to form the bubble spreading strawberry smell... Armaan move back to Riddhima who was still sitting in the same place as Armaan stood in between her legs... Riddhima hands move around Armaan neck as Armaan hands sneak around her waist pulling her off from the counter... Their lips met as Armaan move towards the tub, they were soon inside it as they romance... After spending time in the tub, they move to the shower and Armaan continue making romance with her... Riddhima try to stop him several times reminding him that they need to complete packing... Spending hour in shower, Armaan let go off her when Riddhima said she would banned him from touching her if he didn't let her go...