"When are you officially moving in?"Louis asks, watching as Zayns sits on one of the concrete garden ordainments of some sort of Lion, a cigarette between his lips much like the one dangling from Two of Louis' fingers.

"I basically have,"The Pakistan man laughs and blows out of puff of air."I mean the only things back in our apartment is our old furniture which we don't need, Harry has already changed things around when it comes to the Mail and stuff like that."He informs the Twink who takes the bud to his lips.

"I've been sleeping more since you've been here."He tells his bestfriend, Happy and proud.

"That's good, Did you take your medication this morning?"

"I think so?"Zayn glares at Louis, Louis shrugging his shoulders in return."Wait, I did because it was before Harry came down the stairs after his shower, so yes I took them."Louis is about to bring the cigarette back up to his lips when he sees a car arrive at the metal gates of the house, Both Louis and Zayn cursing outloud as they flick their cigarettes away once dabbed out on one of the pillars outside.

One of the house keepers allows the car access in, the the white car driving up the curvy drive way as Zayn stands up so that he's standing beside Louis who looks like he's on the verge of having a panic attack at the unfamiliarity of everything.

Zayn has a hand pressed to the small of his best friends back as the car pulls up and the doors at the passenger side and the back doors swing open and three figures are bouncing out of the car with so much energy that it scares Louis as if he's a new born puppy.

"Thanks for the ride Chrissy!"The bubble gum pink haired sub calls through the opened door of the passenger side of the car. He pulls out an over night bag much like the other two that has just exited the car.

"You take up half the backseat, I feel so sorry for Ashton sometimes. You got mud on my jeans!"Robin groans wiping down the front of his jeans to get rid of any mud that Niall has trailed from his shoes onto his brand new jeans.

"Ashton honestly doesn't care most of the time, he allows me to out my feet up."Niall just smiles and picks up his back pack to swing over his shoulder."You're just too posh for your own good birdy."

"I am not posh! Why do you guys keep teasing me that I am?"Robin pouts his lips as Niall and Michael laugh at the cute boy that has his cheeks puffed out and his his dyed red hair pushed back behind a beanie. Niall pokes his cheek while Laughing as Michael waves away the car that drives down the drive way again.

"Louis! Zayn! Hey guys, this is Robin Lukes sub and this little cutie with the kitten ears is Michael, Calum's sub."Niall gasps whenever he realises Louis and Zayn are standing awkwardly. The Irish lad grabs hold of Robin and Michaels hand, dragging the two up the stairs that lead to the large front door."Michael, Robin, this is Louis and Zayn, the subs of Liam and Harry."

Introducing themselves again, Louis and Zayn find out that Michael was a very energetic and happy lad and Louis couldn't help himself from poking the kitten ear head band that he wore. Robin asked how Louis was feeling since the last time that they saw eachother, Louis just smiling and nodding his head as he invited everyone inside.

"Michael, Are you okay? I heard he got shot and I wanted to see if you were both alright."Zayn speaks as Michael wonders down the stairs after leaving his bag in one of the spear bedrooms much like Niall and Robin.

"O-oh yeah, I was pretty scared for him when it happened but we're okay, Cal is just sore, it has happened before."Michael shrugs his shoulders and pulls at the ends of his bubble gum pink sweater, making sweater paws as he bites his bottom lip."It doesn't make it any less scary."