Shawn Bartholomae - The Secrets of Running Your Own Company

Shawn Bartholomae has had a leadership position in several different companies over his long career. He started in the telecommunications industry and then moved on to invest in an oil and gas firm. From there, he helped form a securities firm and his investment career began. He became a major investor several different oil and gas companies in Texas. He founded Silver Tusk Oil Company, LLC. Since then Silver Tusk has become a major force in the local oil and gas industry in some areas. Bartholomae was able to eliminate the necessity of charging commissions and broker-dealer fees, saving investors as much as fifteen percent on their offering costs.

Running any company takes hard work and passion. The only way you can count on yourself pushing through the long hours to get your company set up in the early going, or when the going gets tough, is if you truly care about what you're providing your customers. You'll also need a comprehensive plan, outlining how exactly you plan to make you company profitable by a certain time. This is usually dependent on how much you have invested of your own money into the founding of your company. You'll need to make a profit by a certain time to avoid losing your initial investment and your business. Your business plan should include how you plan on marketing your brand, as well as the salient qualities of the brand and the business itself.

Shawn Bartholomae has spent many years in the oil and gas business and he continues to create solutions and solid options for his investors as his operations expand.

Follow Shawn Bartholomae on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/pub/shawn-bartholomae/7/43a/aa4