" Sounds like you're in a bit of trouble. Well keep going." He gently pushed Minato further into details. Minato looked down to his hands,

"Amaya hasn't said a word nor looked at me this morning, I don't know why though sensei."

Jiraiya done a low whistle catching on much faster than his student, "I think I know the problem Minato but I need more details to confirm it."

Minato looked up to him with wide eyes, he felt glad that he had found Jiraiya.

"Did Kushina do anything else Minato?" Jiraiya nod at the ramen chief as his bowl of ramen was set in front of him, braking a pair of chopsticks in half Jiraiya ate his shrimp ramen while Minato ate his miso ramen.

"Kushina wants to take me back, said that she loves me and was a fool for leaving me for another man who was already married then she kissed me." Minato whispered. Jiraiya's eyes went wide then started coughing as some noodle went down the wrong pipe. Taking a large gulp of water from his glass the white haired man stopped coughing.

"Well there is you're answer Minato, why hasn't Amaya talked or looked at you this morning? It's because she had overheard you and Kushina last night and she thinks that you are back together with Kushina, also I have a feeling that she witnessed the kiss between you two. Amaya's afraid that you'll leave her for Kushina." Jiraiya crossed his arms while his empty ramen bowl was taken back for seconds, Minato's eyes went wide with shock. He'd never thought about Amaya there witnessing the kiss or hearing Kushina's confession. All of the pieces of the puzzle finally fitted together and that's why Amaya was so silent, she was hurt about thinking that he and Kushina were back together.

"I' am not going back to Kushina. For the first time in ages I feel happy with someone else...I' am in love with Amaya." Minato looked at his new ramen bowl staring at his reflection in the brownish soup.

"Then go explain everything to her Minato, go make sure that you don't loose her." Jiraiya done a comforting pat on Minato's back before the Namikaze man used his body flicker technique leaving a small yellow flash behind. When Jiraiya was about to leave he heard the ramen chief cough into his hand, looking down to Minato's place Jiraiya grumbled at the bowls there and no money left. Pulling out his wallet the hermit grumbled as he slapped some money into the chief's hand then left. Wanting to find out if he's lovely hot spring babes are back, he literally had a spring in his steps while heading back to the hot springs.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Amaya stood in front of Kiyoshi's grave with a large bouquet of flowers in her hands, they were his and her favorite flowers mixed together. His ones were white tulips and her ones were blue roses also both of their second favorites were lavender. Gently placing the offering onto the KIA stone she slowly pressed her hands together in a prayer. All of those wonderful memories of them playing around, acting like idiots and pranking random people played around her head. His laughter was sounded like bells that kept ringing in her ears, his smile always made her feel completely better after having the shit kicked out of her from Kaemon. Kiyoshi even stuck up for her when things got completely out of hand with the battle between her and the Uchiha, Aiko always had a deep frown when he was forced to stop the training as Kiyoshi threatened him that he'll report him to the Hokage. Kiyoshi even carried Amaya to the hospital to treat her wounds and to heal her cracked ribs, even stayed with her the whole night in the hospital when she had a small concussion and was too scared to fall asleep. He was the brother she's always wanted but could never have, now finding out that her ex sensei and ex teammate had slaughtered him made her angry, sickened, sad and scared. Kiyoshi had died trying to protect her from them, now she doesn't want to keep being protected from them. Amaya wants to get even with them, show them how much pain, anguish and sadness they had caused her over the years, she wants to watch them as they felt everything they've made her felt as a child at her feet begging for mercy.