7: Finally Super

"Julia, today is the day. Are you ready?"

"Almost." She says, pulling out her phone.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Making sure the other mentors are on the way. I figured that it would be a lot safer if we had other heroes baking us up. They're almost here." She says. When everyone arrives, we walk out of the house.

"Are you guys ready?" I ask. I turn my head and everyone nods their heads.

"Let's go." Julia says. We instruct the other mentors to hide, and not to come out until the right time. Julia and I start walking to the shop. When we walk past the ice cream shop, at least 10 robots appear. The same green eyes that I had dreamed about. They surround us, and out of nowhere, 20 more robots appear.

Almost on cue, one of the robots walked up to Julia and scans her body.

"Julia, Time Traveler. Status: Living." The robot says in a monotone voice.

The other mentors rush in to save us. Some freezing the robots, some burning them, others throwing them.

One of the robots walks up to me and says,

"Alex, 14 years old. Status: living." I grab the robot by the head and throw it against the sidewalk. The robot's head shatters and its green eyes turn black. One by one, all of the robots' green eyes were turning black. Sooner or later, all of the robots were down.

"Thanks guys." I say, turning to the other mentors.

"Anytime Alex. It's why we're here."

We never found out who programmed those robots, but I know that time will tell.

'

I can't wait until the next vision, I like being able to call myself a hero. I like being able to call Julia family again, part of my team. I hope that next time Julia and I can defeat a villain on our own.

I can't believe that I'm finally super.