Chapter 2:Help

Chapter 2:

Allison's POV:

The next day I get dressed and I get a text from Jonathan saying he is coming to London to come see me but,he can only stay for two days.I told him, I can't wait until you get here. So,Jonathan gets here and I give him a big bear hug and he said,"I missed you,Allie-Bug!" I said I've missed you too. He took me to a romantic dinner and afterwards we took a swim. After I changed into my pajamas,me and Jonathan were watching tv and he saw me and Eddie on our date that we took to get our on-screen chemistry flowing.So, he took matters to his own hands by pulling my hair,and kicking me and punching my face. So,I locked myself in the bathroom so,I called Eddie and told him while sobbing, Jonathan is being aggressive and abused me and need you to pick me up.

Eddie's POV:

So I come to Allison's bathroom finds her crying with bruises,blood,and cuts all over her.I sit next to her and whispers to her,I can't believe Jonathan would do this to you,when I met him he was nice to you and he obviously knew he loved you.Allison said,"I don't know what happened to him." I rocked her so she could calm down and she passed out because she cried to much so I packed her a bag and carried her to my car and I took her to my apartment.I put her in the guest room for the night,while she was sleeping she had a nightmare that Jonathan abused her even more so, she screamed.I rushed to the room to see what was going on. I asked her, what's going on and are you ok? She said,"I had a nightmare that Jonathan abused her again." I asked her if she wanted me to sit with her until she was sleeping. And she said,"yes." So,Eddie wakes up by Allison sleeping on his chest.Eddie wakes up takes a shower and put his clothes on before they go to the set. Allison eventually woke up she takes a shower,got dressed,and put make-up on (to hide her scars and bruises) then goes to the kitchen where she sees me cooking breakfast.