Chapter 1:The Big Break

Chapter 1:

Allison's POV : (The whole time)

I just recently auditioned for the role of Cosette in Les Miserables about a week later Tom Hooper calls me and says,'' Allison, you got the role of Cosette'' I said, oh my gosh is this a dream! No,it's real . See you on set next month.

*One month later*

The first day she met the cast and got to know them.Then Sacha came over cracking us up with all of his jokes.I just realized that it 4:00 and I didn't have breakfast or lunch then all I knew is that I fainted and hit my head hard on the ground.Tom asked anyone if could drive me home, Eddie said, "I will." Eddie picks me up and takes me to his car. I woke and I played 20 questions with me so, he can know me even better. Then Eddie walks me to my house and asked me, " Do you want to go on a date with me so we can on-screen chemistry flowing? " I said, yes ! So where do I meet you, Eddie ? The next day I woke up,took a shower,and got dressed.I went to the studio and found out that I was an hour late and Tom told me," I was late again,I will be in trouble". Me and Samantha took a break and she asked me, "Do you want to go to lunch"? I said ok.Lets go. We go Panera and she asked me, "Do you like Eddie? " I said, no and we went back and forth with yes and no.

YES

NO

YES

NO

YES

NO

She said,"Just admit you have a crush on Eddie, because I see the way you stare at him." Fine I have a crush on him.Samantha said,"Yay! , You guys would be a cute couple." Then I gave her a friendly punch in the arm.Me and Samantha go home because it's 5:00 and we got off work early.