Untitled Part 5

"ok I'm gonna warp down to earth... Oh yeah earth was turned into... 2 earths so do these earths have names?" You ask. "Yes they do Titanius and Vidanicus it because when earth split it caused a chemical reaction when the nuke hit the last living humans the turned into Titans giant red or light grey creatures with black eyes even The Elders cant even control their path, and Vidanicus was named after Thouruz Vidanicus the first Elder to walk on the part of earth. So you ready to warp because the warp opens in 15 seconds" says the warp master. "yeah I'm ready" you say "ok 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3..." You cant hear him continue after that because the warp starts to open. Then you for once have the need to breathe but you cant and then you think "WAIT I DONT KNOW WHERE IM GOING!!!" ...

You wake up with silence around you then a a si-fi ninja tries to wake you up "*speaks in unknown language* English?" He says "I speak English who and what are you?" You ask, "I am Siron I'm a cybo-warrior that's being controlled by my real self 30,875 billion miles away from you on Taurin a very distant planet anyways, are you ok you just fell out of nothing and have been sleeping for 37 hours!" He explains "Wow where am I?" "Vidanicus the most peaceful places on earth when it was... What are you?" "I was human once, but now I'm an..." You try to say elder but can't for some odd reason...