Carl Imagine (You get shot and he reacts )

After the prison was attacked by the governor, everything erupted into uncontrollable destruction, not only literally but physically. You and Carl where originally with Rick, but got separated when running into the brush, away from the gunshots, now it was just you and Carl. You couldn't lie, you have feelings for the hazel eyed, fluffy burnet haired boy, but those feelings didn't matter because you knew he absolutely didn't feel the same.

"Hold on, Carl." You gasped while leaning all your weight on a tree that looked like it was moments away from falling itself. You tried to catch your breath, but it seemed impossible. Carl looked at you for a few moments before approaching. "I know this whole thing is a mess, but in order to survive, we have to keep moving." Carl said in an irritating but kind of cute tone. "I know I just- I feel like my chest is going to explode." You said, moving your free hand to the nape of your neck. While Carls eyes searched you, a snapping noise came from out in the distance, making Carl jump for his gun. "Easy, sheriff it's most likely just a stray walker." You teased while finally standing on your own, and taking a few steps forward so you where now in front of him. "Well, come on..." You ushered with a smile.

Your gun was comfortably tucked away under your checkered shirt, in your small little black holster. For the most part there was nothing more than just walkers. But, when you both reached a small little creek the wind shifted quickly. Carl seemed at ease but you felt like something was wrong. Unscrewing the top of one of your plastic water bottles that you've reused about a million times, you dipped it into the water carefully, planning on boiling it over a fire later on. But the serenity of the forest changed when a gunshot went off. You had no time to move, jump, or react at all. It all happened so quickly and you weren't sure what happened. Feeling no pain at all, you realized you where on you're back facing the sky. It seemed that the power of the shot blew you back. You could hear more gunshots as Carl shot off into the distance, killing two of the governor's lone misfits. Dropping his gun he collapsed to his knees next to you. "Oh... uh... oh my god." He said like he had no clue what to do. "Son of a bitch" you cursed while feeling a rush of pain, when Carl's delicate fingertips touched the gash. "Its gunna be okay." Carl reasered while ripping off some of your sleeve fabric to try and stop the bleeding. "Yeah, I'm not going to die, just because I got shot in the shoulder." You giggled making a smile appear at his mouth and a small laugh escape his lips. "I wouldn't let you die; I don't know what I would do without you." All of the sudden the mood got serious but you couldn't help yourself "Oh you would be a mess now wouldn't you." You couldn't help but smile wider. "Oh god I love you" he laughed while helping you up.

r