Daryl goes looking for you out of concern

The group had found a safe place called Alexandria, but for some reason you couldn't find one ounce of trust within those walls. You knew eventually they would come crashing down, and innocent lives would be slaughtered. This distrust you felt within your heart led you to run off on your own, carelessly, and foolishly leaving behind the group, and the person you loved the most... Daryl Dixon. You never thought he would chase after you, so it shocked you when you ran into him in the middle of nowhere, thinking he was all you've encountered for the past few days... another walker. Before you realized it was Daryl, you lunged at him with a small shard of glass. He jumped back in shock, his muscular arms lifting up his tattered jet black crossbow. "Daryl?" you said in shock and astonishment. "God damn it Y/N, I just about killed you." He cursed in frustration "well hello to you too." You cursed back, sass making its presence in your voice. You were frustrated that Daryl hade probably only gotten orders from Rick to come and convince you to come back, and that he didn't do it just because maybe-... there was a little bit of mutual feelings. You tucked a Y/H/C strand of hair behind your ear and let all of your weight fall against a towering oak tree. Your eyes scanned Daryl, whom was still trying to catch his breath. "Did Rick give you orders to come and find me?" you said bluntly with no fluctuation in your voice. "No." Daryl simply stated, his blue eyes searching the surroundings behind you. "lies." You said coldly. You glanced at him one more time, tightening your grip on your only weapon, making it cut into your skin. You let a soft grunt escape your lips as you quickly spun around, making a beeline farther into the woods. You didn't get that far, before feeling someone grab the ball of your wrist. "Hey! Don't just walk away from me!" Daryl yelled, tightening his grip on your delicate hand. You swatted away his arm so he lost his grip. "I risked my damn life comin out here to rescue you! And all for what?! The only person I care about turning her back on me?! I don't think so." He yelled so loud you just stood there in shock. "Daryl I-." you stumbled foolishly. Before you could even comprehend what to respond, he took both of his hands and placed them on the side of your head, rushing himself into a kiss. You were shocked at first, but then leaned more into the gentle kiss.

( leave your thoughts/advice/requests down below loves! )