Chapter 3

°°°°

It was Monday morning. I woke up my usual time to have time to go running, take a shower and get ready. Honestly I was hoping I would run into Niall again. Remembering his text "Sure. Give me a date and a place, I'll be there" I smirked. Turning on Olive Street I look up to see Niall laying in the grass. I jogged up to him.

I sat down next to him and got out my water bottle taking a drink. I turned my head to look at him, he was staring at me. "7:00 tonight coffee shop. You'll be there" he laughed quietly "I'll be there" glancing at my watch "I have to go, be my lab partner in Science?" while I was running off he yelled to me "Sure thing!"

••••

I watched her turn onto Pine and then got out my phone I went to my notes and typed '7 o'clock coffee shop'. Excited I walked up my driveway went to my bedroom window slid it open quietly and climbed inside. I shut the window and walked to my bedroom door. Turning the amythyst door handle and leading myself down the hallway I open my bathroom door and turned on the shower.

I turn on the hot water all the way and cold half of the way. Stripping off my clothes to throw them into the basket. Stepping into the shower immediatly the water calms me down yet wakes me up. Todays going to be a good day.