chapter 2

hope chapter one was ok, now i'm going to try to write a second chapter lol 

recap of end of chapter 1 
"This is Niall, he knows Harry through long distant family and he's been kind enough to offer us space to live in this house for a decent rent as all his old flatmates graduated last year", Liam told me.

"Hi", I whispered, but then I cursed myself not wanting him to think I was shy and pathetic.

"Don't I get a kiss on the cheek to say hello?", he asked me, cocking his head to the side and letting the smirk on his lips grow even more.

"Maybe when I get to know you a little better", I told him shrugging my shoulders.

"Hopefully that won't take as much time as you did when you checked me out", he winked. I felt my cheeks turning a deep crimson red, while I blushed the shit out thinking how screwed I am if I'm already starting to feel myself falling for him.

chapter 2 

"Wha-at", I managed to stutter, not sure if Niall was being serious or not. 

Yes, I may have checked him out for longer than needed but I didn't think I had made it that obvious.

"I'm only joking" Niall laughed, giving me a cocky smirk. I smiled at him relieved but my cheeks flushed a deep red because I knew he had caught me checking him out.

"He says things like that all the time Liana, don't be so nervous", Liam reassured me.

No, I'm pretty sure Niall was trying to hit on me just then Liam.

"Oh right, hahaha" I laughed at myself and bit my lip nervously, trying to not think about how much of a weirdo I must of looked like. 

"Do you want to go unpack your bags in the spare bedroom?", Liam asked me. I nodded, doing anything other than staying in this room right now would be great. "Uh yeah which one is it?" I asked. 

"I'll show you" Niall offered, already picking up my bag before I could say no. I smiled at him and nodded following him out of the kitchen and up the stairs which led to a large ish corridor which had 8 doors.

Niall opened the door at the end of the corridor which was next to one of the bathrooms in the house and placed my heavy bags on the double bed, "This one is yours, the bathroom you can use is the one next door. You'll have to share with me though because Louis and Harry already share one and Liam bagsied the other one to himself" He spoke and smiled at me. 

I blushed and thanked him for carrying my bags up the stairs as I was hardly able to get them off the train I had packed so much. 

"No worries, bet they seemed heavy to a small girl like yeself" He smiled at me. 

"Hey, I'm not that short", I admitted. 

"Yeh you are babe ahahah, I'm short for a lad at 5"8 and you're only up to my shoulders", he laughed, walking up to me and comparing our height difference. 

"Well I like being small, it means I don't have to duck when I walk through short doors and I feel like I've got more protection when I'm with tall people", I shrugged him. 

"You'll always 'ave protection when you're with me", he smiled and I blushed. Was he flirting with me or was he just a nice and caring person???

"Do you always do that?" he asked. 

"What?" 

"Do you always blush?" he questioned raising his eyebrows at me, which obviously made me blush more but I couldn't help it.