chapter 1

i haven't written a book like this before so i am just trying it out as i enjoy reading them, so i'm sorry if you think it's really bad. this book will contain some mature content so read at your own risk and if you don't like the daddy kink, then don't read the book, thanks :)

I smiled at my 21 year old older brother Liam as I stepped off the train at one of London's train stations. I'm 17 and live about an hour and a half away from Liam so I've come to visit him at university where he is starting his fourth and last year and I wanted to see what his new house was like. He lived with his flatmates Sam, Louis and Harry last year but Sam only did a three year course so he has graduated and gone to start the next part of his life while Liam, Louis and Harry are on a four year course and are moving in with one of Harry's friends he knows from family connections.

"Liana", Liam called my name and gave me a warm hug when I greeted him. "Hey", I gave him a big smile. I was glad he met me at the train station as I always get lost here no matter how many times I visit him.

"Ready to check out my new living space?", he asked picking my suitcase up and leading me out of the station and to his car rapidly. I nodded, excited to see Louis and Harry again, I had grown close to them over the past three years as they were Liam's best friends and were constantly around him when I visited.

"I like it. I like it a lot", I admitted, admiring the modern two storey house we were now standing in front of while Liam searched for the keys in his coat pocket. "Awesome. We have like three more bedrooms than we need so you can have one of them for the week, but you'll have to share Niall's bathroom as there's not enough for one each", he told me. I nodded my head, glad I got my own bedroom but hoped that Liam's new friend wasn't a tramp that left the bathroom in a state after using it.

"Lads, I'm back", Liam shouted through the house as I followed him through the corridor to the big kitchen at the end. I heard Louis' voice and laughter from the room before I even entered it, him being the loudest and funniest one.

"LIANA", he shouted when he saw me, running to pick me up and give me a hug. I giggled and gave him a kiss on the cheek when he put me down. "Hi Harry", I said walking up to the tall lanky boy who made me blush every time he smiled at me as his dimple was the cutest thing. "Nice to see you again babe", he smiled and I gave him a kiss on the cheek too. I looked up to see a blonde boy with the bluest eyes sat next to Harry,

and oh my god he was the most attractive person I have ever seen. His hair was pushed up messily like he had just woken up and he kept running his large hand through it, his blue eyes were literally sparkling at me, his lips looked so pink and soft and were turned up into a smirk and within 20 seconds, his tongue had poked through his lips twice to give them a lick making them look so plump and kissable oh my god. His cheeks also looked extremely soft, were lightly tinged pinky red and I wanted to poke the shit out of the them, his adams apple moved every time he swallowed and it was beautiful.

"Hello Liana", he spoke and he had a Irish accent and it took every thing in me not to fall to the ground in this very moment. The way my name fell off his lips sounded magical, I loved the way he dragged out the a at the end of my name making his lips move beautifully.

"This is Niall, he knows Harry through long distant family and he's been kind enough to offer us space to live in this house for a decent rent as all his old flatmates graduated last year", Liam told me.

"Hi", I whispered, but then I cursed myself not wanting him to think I was shy and pathetic.

"Don't I get a kiss on the cheek to say hello?", he asked me, cocking his head to the side and letting the smirk on his lips grow even more.

"Maybe when I get to know you a little better", I told him shrugging my shoulders.

"Hopefully that won't take as much time as you did when you checked me out", he winked. I felt my cheeks turning a deep crimson red, while I blushed the shit out thinking how screwed I am if I'm already starting to feel myself falling for him.

hi, I'm danielle and i love niall and daddy kink so here i am writing this new book. i'm probably a very terrible writer but i'm going to give it a shot and see where it goes. this was a very short chapter but they will get longer if i carry on writing this.

it's not going to contain loads of sexual content because i want it to have a storyline as well and i also want niall to care for the girl and fall in love with her instead of seeing her as a fuck like a lot of daddy kink stories, if you feel uncomfortable with daddy kink then don't read this story, it's pretty simple - don't read it ok :),

thanks, hope you enjoy this book