•Chapter 1•

~Chelsea~

"Bitch you need to hurry up.I need to do my makeup." I said to my sister Carmen.

"Im coming hoe dont rush me." She said back walking out the bathroom.

I laughed and walked into the bathroom . I walked over to the drawer and pulled out Carmen's makeup bag. I dont wear much makeup. I only wear eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara and lipstick. So i keep it all in her bag.

"You excited?" Carmen asked with a big ass smile on her face. Her smile made me smile.

"Yep. Are you?" I asked looking at her.

"Hell yeah.She offering $50 an hour." She said twerking a little making me laugh.

If your confused, let me explain. Today is our first day of our new jobs. Im going to be tutoring this boy .. I forgot his name. I think its Xavier?? Something like that. All i really know is he's a basketball player but he's failing practically everything. Its not a problem though cause im a straight A student . Never had anything lower than a 89 in my life. So i can handle pretty much anything.

Carmen is supposed to be babysitting his little brother Adonis since Xavier is always at practice and his mom is a hair stylist for big name celebrities. She 's always away so Carmen is basically a nanny. Ive met Adonis and he is like the cutest thing in the world.

"EARTH TO CHELSEA COME ON BITCH ITS TIME TO GO." Carmen yelled in my ear.

"Damn hoe you aint have to fucking yell. Stupid bitch." I said walking past her into the room.

I picked up my phone and slid it into my back pocket. I grabbed my purse and packed it with gum,money,my charger and alot of other unnecessary shit.

"You driving?" I asked Carmen and we walked down the stairs.

"Nope im not your personal drive." She said walking out the door.

"Just for that , your ass can walk." I said grabbing my keys and locking up the house. She just laughed and hopped in the car.

I got into the drivers seat and put on my seat belt.

"Yo you remember where to go?" Carmen asked me.

"Yeah." I said before turning on the radio. As soon as it turned on jumpman jumpman started playing.

"OH SHIT BITCH THIS MY SHIT.JUMPMAN JUMPMAN JUMPMAN THEM BOYS UP TO SOMETHING." Carmen yelled. I laughed and started up the car before backing out the driveway. "WAY TO MANY QUESTIONS YOU MUST THINK I TRUST YOU?" She sang along . She loud as fuck. This gonna be a long ride.

~Vier~

"Aye V you coming over my house to chill? I got the new 2k." My nigga Ar'Mon said.

"I wish i could but my mom been trippen. She got me a tutor and i got a session today." I said shaking my head.

"Damn bro its cool. But aye i gotta go pick Trey up from practice so ill holla at you later." He said.

"Ight ." I said dapping him up and watching him pull off. I walked over to my car unlocked the door. I threw my bag in and got inside and started it up. I was about to pull off until i got a phone call.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey boo." A familiar voice replied. I scrunched up my face and pulled the phone away from my ear to see who it was. Nobody but a hoe ass Elizabeth. She stay hitting me up. I don't even like her. I just wanted to fuck her but her crazy ass caught feelings.

I sighed and pulled the phone back to my ear.

"What you want Elizabeth?" I asked with clear attitude lacing my voice.

"I miss you." She replied. I just hung up. I don't got time for her shit today. I plugged in my phone and started blasting my new song Pretend that i did with my niggas Ar'Mon,Trey,Ernesto and Curtis . Its fire asf but we didn't drop it yet.

Once i was satisfied, i pulled off and made my way to the house. I can't believe my mom got me a tutor. It better not be no annoying ass old ass wrinkly lady man.

After about 20 minutes, i pulled into my drive way and parked the car next to an unfamiliar car. It was a 2015 Challenger and it was clean asf. This tutor has some style . I got all my stuff and got out the car. I walked up to the door which i noticed was already unlocked and went inside. As soon as i reached the living room , i seen 2 bad ass females in the living room talking to my lil bro Donny and my mom. I walked my happy ass over there to introduce myself.

"Helloo.. Who are you two beautiful ladies?" I asked . They just giggled.

"This is Chelsea, your tutor,and the other is Carmen, Donny's babysitter." My mom replied.

"Hello my name is Xavier but yall can call me Vier." I said with a wink . Causing them all to laugh.

"Oh goodness. He's such a flirt." My mom chuckled.

"Its fine. He's cute." The bad ass girl Chelsea said. When i say she was bad. I mean she was bad! The other girl was bad but this one is badder.

"Okay i gotta run. Ill see you later on." My mom said standing up. She hugged Chelsea and Carmen and kissed me and Donny on the cheek."Charles dont you give these girls no trouble." My mom said pointing at me.

"Okay mom chill with that name." I said. She just laughed and walked out the door.

"Carmen you wanna play on the Wii with me?" Donny asked.

"Sure lets go." She said getting up and following Donny to his room.

After they left, it was kind of silent before Chelsea broke it.

"Well shall we get started ?" She asked standing up.

"Yeah mama im ready."i said licking my lips. She smiled and started walking to the table so I followed her.

Im a real ass nigga so knowing me , i looked down at her ass. MAN WAS IT FAT?!? I felt a heat stroke coming on. Those leggings weren't making things any better.  Man the things i would do to her.

"Xavier??" Chelsea called out .

"Huh.. Um yeah wassup mama?" I asked having to look down at her. Shes so small.

"You ready?" She asked with a smile while running her hair through her wild curly hair. I couldn't even find words so i just nodded. She sat down at the table and i repeated her. Damn this is gonna be a long afternoon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Was this good? Should I continue?comment and vote to let me know🤑❤️
~Mya💋