Learning from Sister Yumie

Niap's point of view:
After breakfast and after getting over the sick feeling I walked around the orphanage away from the other kids. I still thought of my dream with the man in red. He was so confusing. The one thing I found strange was why he wanted me to look for this one book. What was so important about it? I sigh and stop in the hallway. *maybe I can ask him why when I see him next* I think to myself. "Are you alright there Niap?" Someone asks me. I look up and see sister Yumie with a worried look on her face. "Huh oh yeah I'm ok" I say smiling a bit. "Are you sure?" She asks. I nod "I'm fine sister Yumie." I say. Yumie nods and is about to leave. "Sister Yumie?" I asks nervously. She turns back around. "Yes Niap you need something?" She asks. "Um c-can you get me a book from the library if they have it please?" I ask her. Yumie smiles. "Of course in fact I don't have anything to do so we can go there together if you would like" she says with a happy tone. I smiled "I would like that and um could you um help me read please?" I ask. I still have trouble reading things but I'm slowly learning. "Of course dear I don't mind" Yumie says taking my hand. "Thank you sister Yumie" I thank her. She smiles and we walk to the library. "So what book are you looking for?" Yumie asks once at the library. "Um I don't know if you have it but um the book Dracula" I say and I see Yumie's eyes widen a bit. I look away nervously. "Uh may as ask why you want that book?" She asks. "I-i-i-i-i don't know I just want try and read it" I say. She nods "ok lets start looking shall we. I nod and follow her through the library through the many rows of books. After what felt like a very long time we were in a row of books. "Found it" I heard sister Yumie say and pull a book down from a high shelf. It looked very old. "You sure you want this book?" Sister Yumie asks me. I nod my head and we go to a table. I sit next to Yumie as she opens the book. "Dracula by Bram Stoker" she says and starts reading the book to me. I listen closely and I was actually very interested. I smiled and continued to listen to sister Yumie Read. After a long time Yumie stopped reading and put a book mark in the book. "We can continue tomorrow same time" she says handing me the book. I nod and smile "thank you for reading to me sister Yumie" I say. "It's no problem I enjoyed spending time with you." I was happy when she said that. I truly thought of her as an older sister. I smiled "I enjoy spending time with you to" I say back. She hugs me and I hug her back. We leave the library and I head to my room. I was still holding the Dracula book. I glance at the cover and trace over the letters. I don't know what it was, but for some reason I felt as though the name was calling to me. I sigh and my mind goes to the man in red. I still don't understand why he told me to look for this book. I like it yes, but I'm just so confused. I sigh and lay on my bed. I hold the book and continue to look at it. "Man in red what do you want with me?" I say to myself.

Alucard's point of view:
I finish giving my report on my last mission and was ready to go back down to my chambers. "Hold on just a moment Alucard" my master says. I stop mid step and glance over to Integra. "Yes my master?" I ask. I see her take a huff of her cigar and blow out a thick cloud of smoke. "You still miss her don't you?" She asks. I knew she was speaking of Niap. I missed her every waking moment. I can't sleep without seeing her. Or hearing her crys from that night. I let out a silent sigh. "Yes of course. It's kind of like your father died years ago" I say. I saw her glair then her eyes softened. "I see. Well I know this is short notice but I got report of a vampire making a nuisance in Badrick Northern Ireland." This caught my attention. "Take seras along with you when she wakes up. She can use the training" I nod. I wonder how things will go while teaching my new fledgling. "One more thing, wen your done with your mission I will give you time to have another search for Niap" my eyes widen a bit. My master must have known I was going to try and look for my daughter again. "Of course my master" I say giving a bow. Integra nods and dismissed me. I leave by merging with the shadows and going through the floor to the lower levels. *don't worry my little girl I will find you no matter how long it takes me. We will be back together once again*