"Wanna Get Out Of This Place?"

Elizabeth had a rough life. Spending her entire 15 years of life in an orphanage was tough. All her friends had already been adopted. She was the oldest there. All the potential parents didn't think she was "the one for them". They all wanted a smaller child, not a teenager.

Then, something changed. A tall, pale man showed up looking for a daughter. He wanted a teenager. Elizabeth was called down to meet the man who could become her father. His crystal blue eyes were intimidating, but his face seemed kind and friendly. He bent down slightly so they were the same height.

"Hi there sweetheart! My name is Jay." He said, holding out his hand for her to shake.

She took it gingerly, and shook lightly. "I-I'm Elizabeth."

Jay smiled at her. His canine teeth stood out when he smiled. Almost as if they were sharpened to a point. "Hi Elizabeth!" He bent down closer, whispering to her so only she could hear. "Do you wanna get out of this place?"

Elizabeth nodded eagerly. "I do. More than anything!"

He smiled at her. His canines glistened as the sunlight reflected against them. "Perfect. Do you want me to adopt you?"

Another nod was Elizabeth's only response.

"Great" her new father replied. "Go pack your things."

Elizabeth raced up the stairs, her face full of joy. She was getting adopted. No longer would she be forced to live within the prison that was the orphanage. She grabbed all of her things, ready to put them into her suitcase when she realised she didn't have one. She didn't have much, which was sad, but good because she wasn't very strong. She neatly folded her few shirts, her even fewer pairs of trousers, and placed her lone stuffed animal on top of the pile.

Her stuffed animal, a small rabbit, was the only thing she had from her mother. Elizabeth gently picked up her pile and walked down the spiral staircase, trying not to drop anything. When Jay saw her walking, a quizzical look formed on his face.

"Elizabeth, do you not have a bag to put your things in?" He asked, taking the pile from her, but leaving the rabbit with her.

Elizabeth shook her head, looking down. She felt embarrassed. Here she was, trying to make a good impression to her new father, but she had close to nothing.

"Well, we can change that." Jay replied, gently kissing the top of Elizabeth's head. "We can change that really soon."

 Jay smiled as he led Elizabeth to the van. His bandmates slid open the door and Elizabeth's heart stopped. Sitting in fronnt of her with smiling faces and eager eyes were 4/5 of The Wanted. She looked up at Jay and instantly recognised him. She was adopted by Jay McGuiness.

~*~ Author's Note~*~

So, I've decided to reupload this! Enjoy!