Social

"Gag**" I (fake)vomit in disgust as Winter twirls around in her blue indigo dress, Tara straps on her high heels and Sapphire looks flirtatiously at her phone. Winter stops twirling at looks at me up and down with a disapproving look on her face. "Lisa get dressed... NOW" "ok ...ok don't need to be like mom" I sulkily mumble pulling my ugly, horrible, shiny, flimsy, to-short-for-me, black dress from my wardrobe. I trudge over to the bathroom and tugging it on, leaving the my swag jeans on too. I walk back into my room, scratching myself as the dress was so ... ITCHY! Sapphire barely looking up from the phone say "You forgot the jeans". I pull a pouting face at re-enter the bathroom tackling the jeans off and throw on some black short underneath. "Happy?!" I cry as I walk in the room looking like... Idk a batman riding a pink unicorn (best I could think of). "It looks beautiful...dazzling... Charming" Tara croons mockingly. "I sure bet Leon would like that". I felt a cold shower sweep through as if a ghost just when through me. I bite my lips "Mmm yeah" I manage to as I bite of a chunk of the inner part of my lip.
***
"Yummy" I grin as two large chunks of Hubba bubba bulged in both my cheeks. I sit in the back with Tara. I spit the gum on to my hand "Tara!" I whisper to (duh) Tara. "What, why are you whispering?" She whispers back giving the chewed up gum in my hand a pointed look. "Leon and me had a fight yesterday" I mumble blushing.
***
I chew a new piece of gum, courtesy of Tara. I look around for Leon, he wasn't really at the front lawn. What if he's still mad at me and decided to not come after all! I drag Winter, Sappy and Tara inside and Leon was standing on stage being the DJ dressed like Shrillex lol. He waved I smile at run to him embracing him into hug. 2 seconds later I realize what I'm doing and push away blushing. Leon blushed to, good thing no one was really paying attention to us on stage. Well except Andy who was sadly staring at us. I bite my lip and wave at him, he ignores me and looks away as his date (Alicia) was twirling her hair as she flirted with Justin. I felt sorry for him. Though I forced myself to look back at Leon. "So your not mad at me anymore?" I choke out. "Why would I be mad at you, you didn't do anything" he mumbled "I was being moron yesterday" he said blushing, my cheeks turn red in reply. I was happy that we were friends again. 'Hey mama' started playing on the loud speakers. "I'm gonna eat some of those lollies on the table over there" I yell to Leon as everyone was in their party mood know. After that I stuffed my face with sweet treats.
***
I was going hyper on the song 'GDFR' when a loud smashing sound came from the table at the end of the hall. Out of curiosity I walk over to the table to see a large, plastic jug of raspberry cordial when flying through the air and hit Tara square between her eyes. I rush over to her "TARA!" I yell hoping she wasn't unconscious, her dress was stickily stained with red giving her blue dress a strange imitation of Spiderman. "YOU GUYS ARE SO STUPID, ENGULFED IN YOUR OWN LITTLE PERFECT WORLDS YOU WON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT OTHERS. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IM GOING THROUGH... I WISH YOU LOSERS WOULD UNDERSTAND BUT... but you just can't!" He yells whispering his last word and marching away holding back a bundle of tears. Winter was on the ground, I crouch next to her "What happened?" I say to her. "Leon and Andy were fighting, Tara tried stopping it got punched in the head, I tried to hold Andy but I got punched in the gut..." She pauses taking in a deep breath "The only time Andy actually made one of his punches hurt" she laughed smirking. "Sapphire fell into the fight, got punched, Ollie still missing, then you came and saw the rest" she said. I smile weakly back at her. I put a hand into my pocket to fish out a delicious red skin or maybe a packet of sugar, instead I felt a papery feel at the edge of my finger tips. I duck myself under the table and pull out a blue piece of paper with a tiny A+ at the corner. I gasp and put it back in my pocket just in time to see Mrs Ryder's head poke under the table I was hiding under. "Lisa get out from under the table now and go to Mrs Tyson in front of the unisex toilets behind the hall please" she said trying to hide her smirking face with a napkin.
***
"Toilet number three cleaned" I announce holding my toilet brush up in triumph. Sappy and Ollie groan. "Guys" I say going into toilet number 4. "Where were you guys at 8:38 pm I say with specific details. "Oh you know hanging out" Ollie laughs uncertainly, "Mhmm" I grin with clenched teeth as someone spread their poop all around the insides of the toilet.