Trouble

" Yes, pasties instead of Vegemite sandwiches" I cry giving Tara a high five. "Cool, but nothing beats the famous caramel Oreos (heaven)" smirks Winter passing a slice each to me and Tara. I inhale mine down longly staring at Tara's slice which she was slowly being savored. "Where's Saph" I ask curiously turning my gaze from the slice to Winter. "Uh I think she's in the classroom with Miss. Ryder's I think" says Winter says. "Is she in trouble" I cry jumping up, "Nah if she was we would be involved" Tara yawns. "True" I say sitting down on the wooden bench table, "I'm gonna go up and see if she's alive" I say leaping of the table. "Okay" Winter and Tara say at the same time, I jog into the hallways spotting  Ollie hiding behind a group of lockers. "Hey Ollie" I smile as Ollie yells "BOOOOOOOO" trying to scare me. "Shhhhhhhh" a substitute teacher from the year five class shushes us. "Lol" I laugh as Ollie turns beetroot red, "Have you seen Sapphire?" I ask. "No, I was looking for her to tell her something" Ollie blushes, I grin "I knew it!" I shout before Sapphire comes out of class with a girl with waist length blond hair and sparkling blue eyes. "Hey Lisa" says Sapphire quickly indicating to 'the girl'. " Oh hey Saph and ..." " Olympia" she says pushily, trying to nudge me out the way but I step back. "When did you get here?" I cry as if she teleported here, she rolls her eyes "Well if you were smart, you would've noticed that I came here this morning and was introduced to you in class". Sapphire shift uncomfortably as I bore my eyes deep inside those sparkle now dull and sharp blue eyes. "Well I was sleeping" I blush, Olympia sneers "bi***" I murmur under my breath "What did you say" spat Olympia "Nothing" I spat back "d*** head" I cough-add in. "Saph I'm tell the guys your alive" I say to Sapphire who looked severely un-relieved. I run down to the wooden bench where Tara and Winter were talking about drama school or something. "Guys Sapphire is alive but there's a (cough cough) with her" I pant. Mark, Ben and Charlie were suspiciously at the bottom of the stair cautiously looking up every five seconds. Sapphire come out with Olympia who was happily chatting to Sapphire who didn't respond. Tara and Winter give me a uncertain look . "Hey I'm Olympia and I'm new here, I'm eleven and I've moved al, the way from Geelong!" Smiles Olympia as Tara raises an eyebrow and Winter flicks a stick. "And like OMG, Sapphire told me soooo much about you guys" she gasps Olympia super fake-ly. "Your Lisa" she spat "The one who plays soccer 24/7 and has a crush on that hot guy" she says carelessly. I frown then glare at Sapphire mouthing "I used to". "And you are Winter the one who thinks is good at gymnastics" she says smirking at Winter who was clutching her fist threateningly. Sapphire looks aghast she didn't really s ay that to her did she? "And your..." "Shut the f*** up Olympia" yells Sapphire looking over to at a teacher who was giving her an evil eye. "I never told you any of this crap, actually I never said anything to you! Winter is the best gymnast and we both do drama and we totes smashed you. Lisa used to like Leon she just accepted him as a date for the dance and if you were having any thoughts about Tara being bad at art she's not she's the BEST! So why don't you just SHUT UP".I grin Sapphire didn't say it after all, but the grin didn't last long as I glared at Olympia. "Olympia I believe Sapphire" says Tara Winter nods in agreement. "B but S app hire" she stutters but Sapphire just yelled "shut up" and shoved her into a brick wall. "Owwwww" crus Olympia clutching her shoulder, "That's it" Sapphire cries punching, kicking, scratching sync head locking Olympia. At first I look startled but then I grab Olympia's right hand, Sapphire grabs the left, Winter grabs the legs and Tara get the teacher.Dun dun Daaa!
***
"How'd it go?" I ask Sapphire nervously, Sapphires face splits into a wide grin like the Cheshire Cat. "Nobody likes seeing someone cry so they" she says grinning wider. I clap her in the back "Sapphire Morris" Tara says shaking her head but with a smirk. I grin "how many times have you gotten out of trouble" Winter asks with great interest "24" from this year says Sapphire. Olympia points a long finger at us also known as the middle finger. I point two at her as she sulks off. "Reminds me of sulky mushroom" Tara says. We crack up.