Hubbaland

There was a land far far away, over the seas, and across the desert, through the blizzards and over mountains. It is there. No human has found it except... Me.

Im Elle Smith. Its a common name but the best name to be known in existence. According to me anyway. This story will basically tell you how i reached Hubbaland.

Life was hard at the beginning of this month. My mum had died and my dad was lost at sea. My two sisters lived with their foster parents while I was living in the Children's Home. My brother was in the Children's Home too but soon got fostered and he had a foster brother named Ty. Ty was nice but not a guy i would like to hang out with.

So, i went to school the next day but i hated it. I had no friends except Lily, Ally and Phoebe. My sisters would normally hang out with Phoebe's twin little sisters and my brother hanged out with Ty and his gang of friends.

First lesson was options. It was my fave lesson on a Monday. Sophia and Ashlyn (my sisters) had Options too. But they were split up, one was doing Drama and the other was doing Cheerleading. Lily and Ally had the same option as me, it was Karate. We were best in class even though we were all small. Us three always fought each other an the rest of the class would learn the basics like punching and we found that funny.

But today was different. It was time to move options as it was the start of a new term. 

"I might go to cheerleading!" said Lily. I refused to do the gymnastics so we decided not too. What i wanted to do was Dance, i thought it was fun when we did it in p.e and so did the others. Sadly, we were in different houses meaning I wouldn't be with them in history and stuff like that. We were in the same set though.

"Guys should we do drama? It would be fun." said Ally. "No thats torture!" Shouted Lily. Everyone stared at us and went quite. "Everyone get back to work, now!" said Mr Blaker. Everyone started to chat again and so did we. "OMG! We should do dance, we all love it." Exclaimed Lily. "Oh yeh babeyy!" I shouted. Everyone looked at me but turned back to the work because they new that i was crazy in a good way. Except Autumn, "who said that these days?" she laughed. "She does alright!" Shouted Ally across the classroom. "Exactly my point weirdo!" she shouted back. "Ah good dis, its like smacking a tiger and then it eating you. It was shameful." I replied. "OOOO" said everyone together. "Well... Well... Take that back or I will tell everyone about you still sleeping with 'baby' your teddybear! Aw how lame!" She dissed back. "Opps, I just did." Now I was angry but before anyone could go 'OOOO' and me too dis back Mr Blaker said, "thats quite enough. Autumn, the head wants to see you." I was like shame in my head but Mr Blaker stared at me as if he could read my mind and was telling me to Shut Up. "What have i done now?!" said Autumn packing her stuff. "You bullying people. Do I need to go on?" he replied raising his eyebrows. "No" she said. As she walked out the classroom, everyone laughed and were told to be quiet by Mr Blaker.

A few years past and it was one day before my 21st birthday. Phoebe, Lily and Ally were sleeping at mine because they wanted to be the first people to say 'happy birthday' and i was ok with that but i didn't out that right...