A Worried Phone Call

While you and Medic were cuddling your phone started ringing. "Someone has to ruin the moment." You muttered annoyed. "Who is it love?" Medic asked, resting his head on your shoulder.

"My boss." You answered "Go on, answer it." Medic said and you answered. "Hello?" You said "(Y/N)?! Thank God you're alive! Are you hurt?! Did Medic hurt you?!" Your boss asked worried. "I'm fine. He hasn't hurt me at all. He never wanted to hurt me in the first place. He loves me sir/ma'am." You said.

"So would he let you leave?" Your boss asked "If I wanted to, I could've left." You said "Whoa wait a minute! What do you mean when you say you could've left? What's that supposed to mean?" Your boss asked confused. "I mean, he gave me a choice to leave or stay and I chose to stay." You said calmly.

"Why?! You, of all people, should know that he's a sadistic, sociopathic, cold blooded, lying, killer! (Y/N), he's going to kill you. He won't feel any remorse for it. He doesn't love you, he can't feel love. He's been lying to you! He just wants your knowledge of the cases against him, and then when he's tired of you he'll kill you. Just like all the others." Your boss said.

"Actually, he's a gentleman, and he doesn't want to hurt me. If he did, would he have kept me alive? Or would he have just tortured me to get the information he wanted and then killed me?" You asked and your boss remained silent for a few moments.

"Okay you're right with that. So then... Are you going to be okay? Can you take care of yourself? Should I call off the search party?" Your boss asked. "I'll be fine, you can call off the search party." You said. "Alright, take care of yourself and please for the love of all that is good. Be careful!" Your boss said and you hung up.

Medic wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his head on your shoulder. "How vas your conversation?" He asked. "You left?" You asked surprised. "Ja, I did not vant to intrude." He said.

"That was sweet of you. And the conversation went well." You said and Medic kissed your cheek. "I'm glad it vent vell for you darling." He said. Medic then picked you up bridal style and carried you back to his bed and set you down gently.

"Do you vant to go on a date vith me?" Medic asked "Who else would I go with? And I'd love to." You said and he grinned. "Wunderbar! So vat vill it be love? Ve can go anyvhere you vant." He said.

"But what about you being seen by someone? We can't exactly go out in public without someone calling the police. Then you would be arrested for all the murders you've committed and for keeping me "hostage" for the past few days." You said worriedly. Medic only chuckled.

"No cage zey put me in can keep me from you, mein love." He said while moving a piece of hair out of your face. He then cupped your face and stared into your eyes with a loving smile.

He gradually moved closer until your faces were only a few inches apart. He smirked and kissed the tip of your nose, he then kissed your cheek, he then left a trail of kisses down your neck, finally he kissed your lips.

"Ich liebe dich so much (Y/N)." Medic said in your ear and he kissed your cheek. "I love you too Medic." You said and then Medic smashed his lips onto yours for a passionate kiss.

The kiss seemed to last forever but air got in the way and forced the two of you to break the kiss. Medic then rested his forehead on yours. "Schon." He said quietly. "What does that mean?" You asked and Medic pecked your lips. "Beautiful." He said quietly.