A Visitor

At 8 that night you made it back to your apartment and decided to go straight to sleep. Little did you know a certain sociopathic serial killer was outside your window watching you as you slept.

Medic's POV
She looks so peaceful when she sleeps... And vulnerable to an unsuspecting attack. I carefully broke in and made sure I didn't make any noise and I grabbed a piece of paper and pen and began writing her a note.
"Dearest Detective (L/N),
You are the single most beautiful woman that I've ever seen in my entire life. When I see you, I can feel my heart race. You don't know me, yet anyway, but I know you all too well. That doesn't matter though, you'll get to know me soon. I imagine you get notes like this from secret admirers frequently but if you would return notes, I would love nothing more. Other than to have you for myself of course. Set that aside I know that you are a very busy lady, and I am a very busy man. But I am sure we can make time for each other, can we not? Just talking through notes during the night. I write one, you write your answers, I write responses. That's how we'll get to know each other.
I'll be seeing you later my darling
Signed M"

I set the note down on her dresser along with the pen and I walked over to her and pecked her lips and climbed out and returned home and fell asleep thinking about her. "She's just so perfect, so beautiful. I wish she was mine already." I thought as I drifted off to sleep and dream about her.

Time skip to the next morning (regular POV)
You awoke the next morning and went to the dresser and saw a note. "Where did this come from?" You said as you read the note. "M" huh? Interesting to use a letter." You wrote your responses
"M,
Thanks for the charming note. Though you're wrong in that I get notes like this a lot. I don't actually, this is the first love note that I've ever gotten. So again, thank you for the charming note." You smiled at sighed and went to the latest murder that Medic had committed, which was directly behind your apartment building. As soon as you saw it you almost gagged.

The heart had been ripped out of the body and had "(FL/N) + M" carved into it and the intestines were laid out in the shape of a heart. On the wall of your apartment building written in the victim's blood was a heart with "(FL/N) + M" written in it and the message "Du bist schon Detective (L/N) und very attraktiv" "What does that mean?" You asked a translator "Let's see... " you are beautiful Detective (L/N) and very attractive." You shook your head in disbelief

"There's no way... Is Medic and "M" the same person? It would only make sense. But that means that... Medic... Likes me..." You thought "Looks like this serial killer has a thing for you." An officer said and you sighed.

Little did you know Medic was watching you and carefully observed how you reacted to his messages. "I vill haff you (Y/N). I vill kill anyone who gets in mein vay of haffing you to myself." He said quietly.

"Hey Detective (L/N), do you wanna spend the night at my place? Medic won't find you there." You nodded and Medic death glared the officer in question "You get ein slow und painful death." He muttered to himself as he made note of the officer's address. "I vill see you later tonight mein love." He said with a sadistic smile.