A last time with a sad goodbye

~ Doctor's pov~

After saving Micky and Martha i went back to London the year 2005 January, the first This will be the last time ill see her and i just want to see her smiling face before i regenerate. I walked around the apartment complex she lived in and i looked around hoping she was coming and i sighed. My body is hurting and i held the wall for support i heard footsteps against the ground that was now littered with now.

A cough left his chest when he held the wall when a voice borough him out of his though." You alright, mate?" He looked up to see his yellow and pink human but he knew he couldn't really say much with so little time but he nodded." Yeah" he still held the wall watching as she looked at him more." Had too much to drink?" She stood in her place stuffing her hands in her sweater pocket and watched him." Something like that." He said and all he could was just smile as he watched her and being worried about him.

"Maybe its time you went home?"  He looked at her and he sighed lightly he knew she was right." Yeah." He said honestly and she smiled at him." Anyways. Happy new year." Before she turned away he spoke up." And you. What year is it?" He asked her and watched her look back at him with a bewildered look and she began yo speak." Blimey, how much have you had? 2005, January the first." She spoke with a small smile and he chuckled before looking at her with a smile." 2005. Tell you what. I bet you're going to have a really great year." He smiled at her and she smiled back at him." Yeah?" She giggled and she nodded at him." See ya." She told him. He watched her lightly and he turned around before grabbing his chest in pain." Hey!" He turned around and he felt lips on his. He knew very well on who's it was so he kissed back but she pulled away." Rose...." He whispered but she ran off into the building and all he could do was touch his lips. He began to walk back to the TARDIS when the pain began to surge through him and he groaned in agony. Every step he took hurt him more but he knew that he had to make it into the TARDIS.

When he got into the TARDIS he walked around the consul thinking about all the good times he had and he stopped and looked at his hand.

" I dont wanna go.."

Before all the regeneration energy wrapped around his body and the TARDIS began to light in flames. This was how the doctor lived and how he loved... Watching what he has fall from his palm.