I come to discover Zeph, who is tied up to a chair and crying, Hykeem standing with a glock faced directly at TJ's still body on the floor. 

"What have you done??" I gag the words out as waves of tear filled my soul and dropped down to my man's body and cry into his chest. "TJ?? Wake  up!" I yell, he doesn't move. I check to see where the bullet went, and its a hole right in his shoulder. "Tevon!" I continue to yell, and hug his body. I pull out my phone in attempt to call the police, and Hykeem snatches the phone from me and points the gun at me. 

"What do you want from us?" Zeph cries out, struggling to break free from the ropes that pinned him to the chair. 

"I want what's mine." Hykeem roars.  I can't even fathom why he was still messing with me. I already told him I was done with him and he continues to haunt every aspect of my life as I know it. He shot my fucking boyfriend in my own home! What else could he want?

"What is yours?" I ask, standing with the gun inches from my heart. You already took my virginity! And my dignity by raping me... And for a long time I thought you took my chances at ever loving another man ever again. You shot my boyfriend! What more do you want Hykeem??"

"Ahh-hahh!" TJ turns over and cries softly, and grabs his shoulder. I gasp and stoop down to him and supports his back as he sits up. 

"Cedric you was the only nigga I'd ever love! And you abandoned me. You left me for some lil rich bitch that you not even attracted to. What we had is irreplaceable and I don't plan on that changing." He says, aiming for TJ's head

"Keem! It is nowhere near that deep bruh! Put the fucking gun down... He said he don't love you no more. What part of that can't you understand, nigga?" Zeph asks, still struggling. 

"Shut up!" Hykeem points the gun at Zeph and he freezes. Hykeem then points the gun back to TJ and I put my hand in front of the shaft of the gun, and I block it from him. 

"Cedric!" Zeph calls as I try to make my last statement to Hykeem.

"I'll take you back!" I scream loudly. 

"What?" Hykeem says, lowering the gun. 

"I'll take you back!" I say, kneeling before Hykeem, humiliating myself to save TJ's life. I look back at him with a look that says "it's not for real baby" and he nods. 

"Under one condition." I add.

"Whats that?" He says, gun still slightly pointed at TJ. 

"Let my brother go, and let me call an ambulance for TJ. Let TJ live, and I promise I'll be with you. Just like you wanted. Just like we used to be?" It burned my throat to say this but I knew it would buy him. "I love you Hykeem." 

"Last time you said that, you stabbed me in the back with a pen." He says, cocking the gun. "I don't believe you." He assures me.

I lay TJ's head down, and I stand up and gently grab his wrist, which was holding the gun. I lowered it myself and have him the most baby-faced, pleading look I could think of. When he lowered it all the way, I sent a punch dead in his stomach causing him to bend over. Then I elbowed him dead in the center of his back, and kicked his arm, sending the gun flying across the room. I sprint to the weapon, but Hykeem grabs my leg, preventing me from doing so. I kick Hykeem square in his nose and feel his bones cracking under my Jordans. I grab the gun and I stand pointing it to him. He stands up and holds his hand in the air.

"Give up, Negro. It's over. Just give up." I say, out of breath.

Hykeem gives me the most deadly look. His eyes petrified me with anxiety and I shook as he stepped forward.