*Hot On Your Tail*

~Author's Note~

Hi! I'm Alex and I'm the author (like duh xP). This is my first story I have actually thought about posting cause I have had other lame stories but I have never actually finished and just left there to rot. But not this one, I have put on a promise bracelet and all ^-^.  i'm really looking forward to what you guys think. so write down in the comments and vote if you liked it. If you didn't like it plss tell me what you didn't like it would really help me :3

.

I appreciate you reading this and I sincerely hope you like it and enjoy :) And don't forget to never give up on your dreams and wishes ^.^, and never let people get you down.... baii

         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(first few paragraphs written in the 3rd person)

 Chapter 1

    The Judge slammed down the gavel and called for order. It was the day after the murder and everyone was scared. There was a murderer loose in their little village and nobody knew who it was ...or worse... what it was. Not to mention the arrival of the new family.

    This family was normal looking, they were evry kind to everybody. The Mayor of the village welcomed the family with both arms open. The family consisted of Kathrine and Stefan, the parents, and the three children, Jane, Mark and Luke. They had traveled from somewhere in the Eastern part of Europe.

    "And to conclude, I would like to say that we need more security at home. Make sure that you never let your children out after dark on their own." The Judge had just informed all the villagers about the precautions they should keep to around the village. This was a serious matter and nobody could take risks because they didn't want another of their friends to die.

    As people were piling out of the village Hall, Becky found herself standing in the middle of all the chaos going on around her. She could see people running to get into their homes to be safe,others dashing into iron-mongers to buy new locks for their houses or just people who wanted to do their normal chores.

    Becky wanted to get home and phone up her best friend, Jesse. He always helped her when she had problems. Even though Jesse had moved to New York two years ago, he still helped and gave Becky good opinions whenever he could.

    As Becky arrived home her mother told Bec that she wasn't allowed to go out that night because of the danger that could pop out of nowhere. "What, so I'm going to be stuck in here for the rest of my life?!" Bec asked frustrated at her mother while she stomped upstairs to her bedroom. "It's not safe out there. Something could happen to you!" Bec's mother shouted back as Bec slammed her door shut.

    Becky went over to her bedroom landline while thinking about what her mother had said. Was it too dangerous? How bad could it be to go out? I can defend myself if somebody tries to attack me! Bec mumbled to herself. As Bec was picking up the phone she noticed that she had another bed in her room. She slammed down the reciever and stomped downstairs.

    "Why is there an extra bed in my room?!" Bec shouted as she walked over to where her mother was sewing. The latter was very good at sewing clothes and making costumesfor carnival, it was her hobby. You would always see Bec's mother at the sewing machine.

    "Suzie's coming to stay with us for a little while. And I wanrt you to be on your best behavior, none of these tantrums that you do. She coming next Monday, so I want you to clean your room" Becky opened her mouth to contradict her mother but the latter wouldn't let her, "And I would appreciate it if you wouldn't play one of those ridiculous pranks on poor little Suzie. Do you understand?" Bec's moter asked asshe gave Becky her most evilest eye. "Yes, mum, but you don't knowhow much I hate Suzie. How long is she going to stay?" Her mother didn't even have the chance to reply beause...

          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 ~Author's Note~

I hope you liked it. ^.^ yes I leave a clifhanger on the first chapter :P but hey that's how I roll. So pls comment/vote.

P.S I will be writing much more in length but since I didn't know ow much it will come out at soooyeah much longer next time :D

***@lex***