Chapter 1: The Mysterious Girl

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, Or any of their characters. I only own Wakahisa Sora, my OC. This belongs to Kishimoto Masashi-sensei.

A young girl, who look no older than 8, opened her eyes, blinking as she sat up slowly, feeling somewhat disorientated from the sudden bright rays of sunlight she was exposed to. As she sat up, someone appeared in front of her. That someone is none other than Hatake Kakashi, who is currently returning back to the village after a long mission, someone who is tired and just wants to hurry back home so he can take a shower and just sleep after reporting to the Hokage.

However, the tempting thought of reading his Icha Icha Paradise series and his sought after rest was shattered as he noticed a pale girl sitting up on the forest floor in a clearing, looking dazed and staring blankly with unfocused eyes. He sighed as he ruffled his ever gravity defying hair before he resigned himself to fate and shunshined to somewhere near the girl. He observed her for a few minutes, narrowing his only visible eye, trying to find the qualities of a spy in her---- he shouldn't underestimate her just because she is young, she may still be a spy sent by other hidden villages to infiltrate Konoha, the village hidden in the leaves. He then catiously move towards the said girl, his body posture tense, ready to capture her the moment she show any hostility.

"Hey... Who are you? What are you doing out here near Konoha?" Kakashi lazily asked, standing from a small distance away from the said girl, who looked like she was in a daze. Even though he was slouching, his body was tense and alert, ready to subdue her if necessary. However, she still was in a daze until he jolted her out of it, by waving his hand in front of her face.

"Yo." he saluted her with his usual apathetic expression in his only visible eye, not that the girl in front of him can noticed it, as he noted her still unfocused eyes.

"...? Who are you?" the said girl asked slowly, trying to inch backwards but failing because her back was already pressed against the tree. Unfortunately, her eyes still remained unfocused, still not adjusted to the change in her surroundings, as well as the surrounding brightness.

 Dear readers, Sora has not noticed that she is a forest, and went back to her thoughts, until a hand waved in front of her face again[not that she know that it is a hand, it just looked like some annoying thing moving in front of her.], snapping her back into reality. 

"Oi..... Are you listening? I'm Hatake Kakashi. Now answer my questions. Who are you and what are you doing so near Konoha ?" Kakashi asked, staring at the girl suspiciously.

 She seemed to be deep in her thoughts, and looked pretty harmless, but looks can be deceiving. She could still be an enemy spy sent to infiltrate Konoha.

 "... Where am I?" the girl asked out loud when she realised that she was in a different location, though her vision remained hazy due to her eyes not adjusted to the sudden brightness of the sunlight. Well, outloud to her, but to Kakashi, her voice is soft, and hoarse with disuse.

 "She's not listening..." Kakashi sighed as he rubbed his head as he tried to explain to her what he was talking about, from the beginning.

 'Where am I? Why do I... not remember anything before I woke up here...?' she wondered until she felt someone's gaze on her. "... Ah. I forgot about him."

 "... Did you say something?" She asked and Kakashi anime fell. She stared at Kakashi blankly.

 Kakashi sighed again. Now he really think he knows how Gai feels whenever he ignores him. Maybe he should start being nicer to Gai now. Nah, maybe not. "My name is Hatake Kakashi. You're somewhere near Konoha. I would like you to answer my previous question. Who are you?" Kakashi asked, staring at the girl, slightly unnerved by the girl in front of him.