Your Childs First Day Of School (E)

{I'll explain the picture later 😂😂💕}
Your POV
I woke up at 8:00 in the morning when I remembered that today was my daughter Aubrey first day of kindergarden she is 5 and looks more like Ethan than Me she has his Nose eyebrows Lips and my hair color and eyes. I got out of Ethan's strong arms and walked to Aubrey's room
To see her peacefully sleeping I really didn't wanna wake her up because she looked so adorable but I have to.

"Brey.." I said in her ear waking her up. She moved alittle and then opened her eyes and smiles once she saw me.

"Morning.." I said and kissed her forehead.

"Morning Mommy." She said alittle tired.

"You ready for school ?" I asked her.

"Yes !" She said getting up jumping. I laughed calming her down.

"Let's go wake up daddy." I laughed.
I carried her to mine and Ethan's room and she started whispering in his ear. But I couldn't figure out what she was saying. Whatever she told him made him wake up she laughed. He grabbed her and cuddled with her for alittle until she had to go get ready for her first day.

"Okay go get ready for school." He said and she left to her room. He got out of bed and hugged my waist.

"Morning Baby." He said in a raspy tone Kissing my lips. God Jesus. My thoughts said.

"Morning hottie." I laughed kissing him back.

"Can you get her dressed I'm gonna take a shower." I told him.

"Okay gorgeous." He smirked walking out to her room.

I laughed and walk into the bathroom and did my business. I got out and put my clothes on I chose a black crop t-shirt my denim high waisted shorts and my black vans. I put natural makeup and tied my hair in a messy bun after drying it and grabbed my phone off the charger. I walked into Aubrey's room to see her wearing navy blue sweats with her matching navy blue sweatshirt with flowers on it and her tan Uggs.

"Hey there cutie. You look so cute." I smiled at her.

"Thank you mommy. Daddy picked my clothes." She laughed looking at Ethan.

"We'll daddy did a great job." I winked at Him smiling.

"Awe. Thanks babe. I'm gonna take a shower real quick and we can go." He said kissing my cheek and walking into the bathroom.

"You hungry babes ?" I asked Aubrey.

"Yea." She said.

"Let's go get something to eat for breakfast." I said carrying her down the stairs into the kitchen.

"There is Frosty Flakes or Froot Loops which one or do you want me to make some French toast ?" I said looking at her.

"Hmmm." She said thinking.
"I want Froot loops mommy please." She smiled.

"Alright." I said grabbing a bowl and putting cereal in it for her.

"Here you go." I handed her her bowl of cereal.

While she ate her cereal I was packing her lunch for her .

"Are you nervous ?" I asked her.

"Kind of.." She frowned.

"Why is that ?" I frowned.

"I don't think anybody will like me Or be my friend.." She said worried.

"Hey...you will make lots of friends honey. Okay. So don't worry everyone will love you." I smile weakly at her.

"I love you mommy." She said hugging me.