Request For Ava (G)

a/n this is for my beautiful cousin Ava she doesnt have a wattpad . Ahhh you suck Ava. Juss kidding i love you babes 💕😂 this one might be familiar to some of you 😏 i dont own this one...

Avas POV
"Good Morning Baby Girl." I heard Grayson mumble after my eyes parted from my long slumber.
"Morning babe." I groggily replied.
"Are you excited for tomorrow ?" He smirked referring to the wedding about to happen.
"Yes Mr.Dolan. Im just ready to get the rehearsal dinner over with." I replied.
"Well soon to be Mrs.Dolan lets get ready for our day. But just stay in bed for about 15 more minutes. Ill be right back." He scrabbled off down the stairs and remained downstairs for awhile.
"Ava! you still awake ?" He called up from the kitchen it sounds like.
"Yes grayson." I replied as I heard the footsteps begin at the bottom of the stairs. I turned back to the morning news I watched that morning.
"Mhm..." He cleared his throat from the doorway
to get your attention to the breakfast platter he had prepared for me previously. Once the platter was in the possession he questioned the wedding.
"Soo..Ava are you nervous ?" I nodded.
"What will your hair look like ?" You lightly giggled and shrugged.
"What about the bridesmaid dresses ?" I shrugged.
"What are your vows like ?" You continued to shrug.
"Nevermind i know they're perfect like you."
I blushed and look at him.
"What about your dress ?" I shrugged and answered.
"Your going to have to find out tomorrow." I pressed my lips to his as he took the platter that was on the table and finished and sat next to you.
"I remember when i first met you... Thats when I knew I was gonna put a ring on it and spend the rest of my life with you and how I dreamt of the day. We start our Family.." He carefully explained.
"Grayson... I Love You." I looked into his beautiful eyes. He looked down at my polished nails and soft hands and pulled off the ring he gave me a month ago. He looked in my eyes and recreated the moment that would make me his.
"Ava Lyn Johnson. Will you do the honors of becoming Mrs.Dolan and My Wife ?" He asked holding the beautiful ring between his index finger and thumb. I smirked.
"Ummm...I think..maybe Yes." I giggled and held out my left hand for the ring to resume its position. The rest of the day was spent preparing for the moment you wont be his Fiance anymore but his Wife.

----
I Hope You Liked This One Buttcheeks Juss Kidding I Love You Av ! 😂💕🐬